The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Indians at LSE?

Just wanted to know how many Indians there are compared to the Chinese, Malaysians, Hong Kong and Singaporeans (btw I'm counting Indians from the UK and Indians from India as Indians)

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by metallicafan1
Just wanted to know how many Indians there are compared to the Chinese, Malaysians, Hong Kong and Singaporeans (btw I'm counting Indians from the UK and Indians from India as Indians)

Thanks!

Are you Indian?

32% of LSE students are from Asia, though I couldn't find any exact numbers of Indians.
http://www.lse.ac.uk/about-lse/lse-at-a-glance
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Yes - just wanted to know. Thanks - would really appreciate first hand experience of an LSE student too.

I'm in my first year at LSE right now, can confirm there are lots of people from all those countries
Reply 3
Thanks. Would you say the majority are from the UK (i.e. British Indians) or from India?

There are both, i don't know what's the majority though. LSE's a very diverse university. You'll find people from everywhere here
I am a postgraduate student from China at LSE, as far as I know, Chinese students account for around 25% of the total postgra, some programme i.e. finance relatedwould be over 50% Chinese (include China, HK, Taiwan).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending