The Student Room Group

delivery of UCKAT results

how does ucas partner up with pearson vue?
do i need to give them any detail od my ukcat or what? everything is just so unclear.....:frown:
Reply 1
In a couple weeks time UKCAT will email you asking for you to provide them with your uni choices and they give them to your unis in November
Original post by Ecds
In a couple weeks time UKCAT will email you asking for you to provide them with your uni choices and they give them to your unis in November

perfeeeect I thought It much more complicated 😘😅
Reply 3
Same here - so glad it isn't! 👌
Original post by Ecds
Same here - so glad it isn't! 👌

hi, do you know if I have to add the ukcat in the education section? because I lost the paper with my results and I am not 100percent sure what score I got in each section... what would you advise me to do?
Reply 5
You mean the education section of UCAS? I actually applied last year (and again this year it's complicated) but I didn't once look at my results paper after I sat the UKCAT (I think). What I remember from last year is that you just give Pearson your uni choices and then the unis get your score without it going through you at all. If you're not sure then you could always give Pearson a ring? Oh and I think we get an email soon from Pearson Vue asking us to give them our choices.
Original post by Ecds
You mean the education section of UCAS? I actually applied last year (and again this year it's complicated) but I didn't once look at my results paper after I sat the UKCAT (I think). What I remember from last year is that you just give Pearson your uni choices and then the unis get your score without it going through you at all. If you're not sure then you could always give Pearson a ring? Oh and I think we get an email soon from Pearson Vue asking us to give them our choices.

yeah, like someone advised me to put it in ucas Just to be sure... but I would like to not put anything wrong on ucas
Reply 7
I mean I didn't put my UKCAT score on my application this year and last year and I got two offers for medicine for last year so I don't think it'll be a problem 😉
Original post by Ecds
I mean I didn't put my UKCAT score on my application this year and last year and I got two offers for medicine for last year so I don't think it'll be a problem 😉

ok thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending