The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

London school of economics - accounting and finance

Hi,

So I'm in 2nd year IB and I planning to apply for the London School of Economics, accounting and finance*for 2018 admissions. For accounting and finance, they said on the website they require 38 points, with 6, 6, 6 in HL. I take HL econ, english B and maths, where I am predicted to get 7, 6, 5 respectively. So, because LSE is wanting a 6 in HL maths, and I am only predicted a 5, will I be kicked out immediately? and,*if I actually do get a 6 in HL maths in the final exam is the result going to change in the end, like if I make a phone call or something will they consider me on letting me in or not?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Barbra199908
Hi,

So I'm in 2nd year IB and I planning to apply for the London School of Economics, accounting and finance*for 2018 admissions. For accounting and finance, they said on the website they require 38 points, with 6, 6, 6 in HL. I take HL econ, english B and maths, where I am predicted to get 7, 6, 5 respectively. So, because LSE is wanting a 6 in HL maths, and I am only predicted a 5, will I be kicked out immediately? and,*if I actually do get a 6 in HL maths in the final exam is the result going to change in the end, like if I make a phone call or something will they consider me on letting me in or not?

Thanks!

If you have received a rejection to your initial application, the only way to then possibly get a place at LSE would be to take a gap year and reapply. You would not be able to phone them - LSE do not participate in Extra, Adjustment or Clearing.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending