The Student Room Group

What should I do

I’m a Muslim girl dating a white non Muslim my parents don’t know because if they knew they’d disown me and I’d bring shame to my entire family. I always feel a bit guilty but I know loads of people do it. Baring in mind I’m 16 should I be worrying about the future with him and how do I stop worrying so much. i am not religious btw but my family are.
(edited 6 years ago)
Don't worry.
Reply 2
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Don't worry.

Could you elaborate? X
Original post by iinsomniac
Could you elaborate? X

Don't worry about it otherwise you will overload yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Don't worry about it otherwise you will overload yourself.

its hard not to worry what do i tell myself to just stop worrying so much x
If you have a halal relationship you will InshaAllah have a long and joyous relationship. U are feeling guilt because you know it is against ur religion- dont use the excuse u loads of people do it, doesnt make it right.
Instead of worrying about the future with him, worry about your future after this short life- and ur relationship with god. May Allah guide u. Ameen.
Reply 6
Original post by N/A IS THE NAME
If you have a halal relationship you will InshaAllah have a long and joyous relationship. U are feeling guilt because you know it is against ur religion- dont use the excuse u loads of people do it, doesnt make it right.
Instead of worrying about the future with him, worry about your future after this short life- and ur relationship with god. May Allah guide u. Ameen.

i'm not religious.
Tell your parents. You will have to, so why don't put if off. I know that that doesn't sound like the best advice but honestly, it's a very difficult situation. You must remember that this is your life, and your parents must respect that as well as there being nothing wrong in dating. It's tricky, so best wishes, but in the end it will be fine - your parents will accept it, even if it's a change for them.
Reply 8
we broke up, its chill guys B)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending