The Student Room Group

A level Further Math tutoring

Hi! My school does not offer further math at A level, so does anyone suggest any online based tutoring or any summer prep school to aid preparation? The main problem is simply the fact that for CIE, there is no official book for further math

Thank you!
The Further Maths Support Group will probably be able to help either provide tuition or recommend somewhere local to you.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
The Further Maths Support Group will probably be able to help either provide tuition or recommend somewhere local to you.

Thank you so much for the message. I'm based in India. Can they provide online based?
If it's summer tutoring, I can be in the UK
Original post by Saikrishna
Thank you so much for the message. I'm based in India. Can they provide online based?
If it's summer tutoring, I can be in the UK

They have some online resources, and I believe they can arrange e.g. skype tutoring for A-level students. There are a number of skype based tutoring agencies as well :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Saikrishna
Hi! My school does not offer further math at A level, so does anyone suggest any online based tutoring or any summer prep school to aid preparation? The main problem is simply the fact that for CIE, there is no official book for further math

Thank you!

exam solutions might have video lessons available for new spec check it out.
Hi, I am a 3rd year maths student and would be happy to provide online tutoring. I have copies of further maths textbooks which will be of great help to you. Message me if you are interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest