The Student Room Group

Just need some cheering up!!

Yep!
Reply 1
What's up? :smile:
[video]https://youtu.be/7nXcjaKoET0?t=9m15s[/video]
Reply 3
Physics is getting on top of me a bit too much :/
so i went to help out at my school opening evening on Friday in the chemistry lab , some crazy dad walks in with his daughter and starts turning on ALL of the gas taps , since there was no teachers i was literally responsible for every family in the room , so i decided to get everyone out of the room (i made a claim that there was a gas leakage) closed the door and turned everything of and before opening the windows , thankfully though the teachers didnt think i was full of ****
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by pinkeyhp1
Physics is getting on top of me a bit too much :/

Do you have any free time you can take for yourself? Everyone needs some self care once in a while, so don't feel bad about putting yourself first and doing something fun to relax - even if it's just for an evening. :smile:
Reply 6
Your awesomeee
Please make sure you self care! D:
Reply 8
Original post by klw18
Do you have any free time you can take for yourself? Everyone needs some self care once in a while, so don't feel bad about putting yourself first and doing something fun to relax - even if it's just for an evening. :smile:

That’s great!! Thank you, I will put aside an evening once a week I reckon?
Reply 9
Original post by Ray_Shadows
so i went to help out at my school opening evening on Friday in the chemistry lab , some crazy dad walks in with his daughter and starts turning on ALL of the gas taps , since there was no teachers i was literally responsible for every family in the room , so i decided to get everyone out of the room (i made a claim that there was a gas leakage) closed the door and turned everything of and before opening the windows , thankfully though the teachers didnt think i was full of ****

That’s crazy!!! Happy everyone is okay tho!
Reply 10
Original post by FlowerTron
Please make sure you self care! D:

Thank you!! I will try harder as it seems this may be the reason I feel this way!:smile:
Reply 11
Original post by N_pk
Your awesomeee

Aw thank you! Appreciate it:smile:
Original post by pinkeyhp1
That’s crazy!!! Happy everyone is okay tho!

note to teachers , don't leave a 16 yr old boy completely in charge for the welfare of 9 or 10 family's in a chemistry lab
Reply 13
Original post by Ray_Shadows
note to teachers , don't leave a 16 yr old boy completely in charge for the welfare of 9 or 10 family's in a chemistry lab

Darn right ahahah!!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest