The Student Room Group

Hello how's everyone's day going ?

mines going fantastic with a double A Level physics lessons first thing at 9 😂😂
Somebody was having a laugh when they finalised your timetable. :tongue:
believe I haven't even left my house yet 😂😂 and I have four 9 clock starts 😭😭😭😭
Mine is going crap. Got a Report to submit by tomorrow. Done loads and can't get past the last bit.
better than this guy's ^.
awww u can do it 😀
btw would you guys be able to look at my other recent post would love to hear your thoughts about it. Been stressing a lot over it
Reply 7
I have my first set of masters exams this week- seen, take home exams each over 2 days.

I feel sick waiting for the exam paper :cry:
good luck
Original post by Christistina_X
mines going fantastic with a double A Level physics lessons first thing at 9 😂😂

I have double psychology - Not quite as torturous but I’m certainly not looking forward to it 😂😂
A big deadline tomorrow which requires about 5 hours of work still to do 😫 plus I have to go to work, will probably have to do coursework at my desk.
Good thanks :smile: I had a driving lesson earlier and it went really well then I went food shopping :yep:
Reply 12
Original post by Christistina_X
good luck

its been a long day, only 1500 words to go :yawn:
Bit rubbish tbh. Colleagues causing hassle and work projects refusing to cooperate with my plans >.<

Evening has been restful however :smile:
I have to do stats work which is due in tomro :facepalm:
It is going averagely, if there is such a word. Though I did get to see a mouse in the garden, which was quite cool - as it was wearing fingerless gloves and sunglasses.
Not great. Ruined by a grade U i got in a test i thought i did well in. So embarrassing :/

Quick Reply

Latest