The Student Room Group

Why does every TSR member have 4 A*s at A-Level?

Scroll to see replies

Don’t worry dude, I don’t even have one A* at A level....I don’t have any grades at A level, well none worth talking about. And I’m in my second year of Uni.
Original post by Texxers
I swear to god every person of TSR claims to have A*A*A*A*A* predicted grades and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AS levels. Applies to Oxford, UCL, Imperial.

Most of these posts are pure fantasy.

There's no way of verying most of the 'information; people post on here ..
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No it doesn’t, there is no winning or losing. I have already explained it so you repeating the same thing over and over isn’t going to change that.

You arguing with me all this time means that you wanted your point proven and ;hence, you wanted to win the argument which you started.
Also, a word of advice,don't automatically assume what people mean when they are saying something.
(edited 6 years ago)
They don't.
Reply 84
AAAD, yes D, at AS. Hello.
I explained it the first time. If you keep asking why then I am obliged to respond with the same reasoning, why would you expect otherwise?

Nonsense, assumptions are a perfectly natural and normal part of written and visual interaction. I repeat, I am not going to retract a reasonable assumption from your post. If you want to go in circles about this then I am more than happy to continue.

You actually think the way you responded to me the second time was not rude at all?
(edited 6 years ago)
Blunt, yes. Rude, no.

Blunt,no,rude,yes
(edited 6 years ago)
Blunt, yes. Rude, no.

I think you should read our entire conversation again and then see the rudeness.Notice how, after your sarcastic remark,I replied in a respectful manner,but you ignored what I said,disregarding everything and basically told me that I'm a troll and not to ask any questions.That is really disrespectful to someone who was just seeking some help and wanted to have a conversation with a person who goes to the same uni as I wish too.
I don't see that as rude, merely as blunt so it's a difference of opinion. Again, what are you trying to achieve here?

Trying to achieve nothing.I'm just showing you that you were in the wrong.Also,if you think that that's blunt,then I hate to think what rude is to you.
Well in my opinion I was not in the wrong to assume your post was taking the piss. You can keep trying to change this until kingdom come if you like, but you won't be successful.

Mate, it's painfully obvious you can't admit that you were wrong.
I got A*, A, B so I don’t think that’s true...
Again, not at all. I was perfectly justified in making the assumption I did. Maybe your ego is too big to recognise that your post could have been perceived that way.

You clearly insulted me in the second post,there are no assumptions to be made about that.Anyone can see that.
I repeat, I was being blunt. I have all day to go round in circles.

Go do something else mate.Logic seems to defy your mind.
I'm done with you.
You're the one who is illogical enough to not see how your post would be interpreted and you have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.

Like I said,go do something useful.
Reply 94
You have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.

@arizonaidiot Can you both please stop arguing and end this here.
You have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.

Lol,still not doing something useful?
Reply 96
what am i seeing
Perhaps take your own advice?

Come on man,I can see that your precious ego has been shattered,so why don't you just go away and do something useful !
Yours has, so once again, take your own advice. See, you weren't done :wink:

Sigh :biggrin:
Original post by Texxers
I swear to god every person of TSR claims to have A*A*A*A*A* predicted grades and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AS levels. Applies to Oxford, UCL, Imperial.

I have nowhere near 3 A* and a half at a level...
and I'm a TSR user.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending