The Student Room Group

A Levels

Hi, I am doing AS Maths, Politics and French with CCEA this year. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advise for additional resources for any of the three or useful tips. BTW, for politics my units are British Political System and the Northern Ireland political system. With maths at times I think I need to improve on my understanding of what certain things translate to graphically etc. Also, sometimes I don't see a great correlation between my work in class and the Past paper questions.

Math can be a bit tricky and i am dreading mechanics (M1). French and Politics are easy and really interesting however. I know this is a lot for one question, but anything is appreciated
Original post by Biggly
Hi, I am doing AS Maths, Politics and French with CCEA this year. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advise for additional resources for any of the three or useful tips. BTW, for politics my units are British Political System and the Northern Ireland political system. With maths at times I think I need to improve on my understanding of what certain things translate to graphically etc. Also, sometimes I don't see a great correlation between my work in class and the Past paper questions.

Math can be a bit tricky and i am dreading mechanics (M1). French and Politics are easy and really interesting however. I know this is a lot for one question, but anything is appreciated

www.examsolutions.net for video tutorials. The M1 videos there are brilliant, and I still use them to remind myself of the basics of the mechanical engineering part of my degree (first year).

He goes through things methodically with diagrams etc. so it should be rather helpful. There are questions within the videos so you can see how well you've understood the material, too.

M1 should be a breeze once you've watched the videos and done the questions. The physics is very logical.

I'm a STEM type of person so I have no idea what to suggest for French & Politics, unfortunately.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Thanks, I'll have a look. I have a weird combination of A Levels I know, but they are all great. I just struggle with understanding maths sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending