The Student Room Group

Help me make a career choice

I have taken physics chemistry maths and english language. I live in India. What are the careers I can opt for if I want a fun and adventurous life and also wanna make a huge amount of money.
You could always go for law as all you need is one essay subject. Maybe try to do international law if you want to travel as well and if you can speak more than one language that would give you a great edge.
Original post by Khant1345
You could always go for law as all you need is one essay subject. Maybe try to do international law if you want to travel as well and if you can speak more than one language that would give you a great edge.

I don't wanna do law or anything related with a job. I want options in which I am my own boss.
Reply 3
if you want to be your own boss ypu need your own business or be self employeed. To do that you need experience in a field or a GREAT product or idea.
You want a job but nothing.to do with a job....
Original post by Avaia
if you want to be your own boss ypu need your own business or be self employeed. To do that you need experience in a field or a GREAT product or idea.

So what work should I do so I can side by side do work on something else like a novel or blog...
Original post by Avaia

Don't judge me because even I don't know what I want to do. Just help me find what I can do. I am just 16.
Whats your fav subject? out of the lot
Original post by Oxbridge_
Whats your fav subject? out of the lot

English. I like jotting my random thoughts and elaborating my Instagram captions.
Original post by Etsynotsobetsey
English. I like jotting my random thoughts and elaborating my Instagram captions.

would being a journalist sound good?
Original post by Oxbridge_
would being a journalist sound good?

Nope. Something else please. Something which is also fun. Journalists don't get to travel and very few journalists become millionaires most of them who are CEOs or COOs.
Reply 10
Sounds like you want the whole pie without ever even trying to make it or even contribute to it at all :/

Quick Reply

Latest