The Student Room Group

Ask a Orphan anything- AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yungaheartz
gonna sound like a dumb couple of questions but whats the worst thing about being an orphan? and is there any... advantages to being one? yeah I know, dumb right.

its called AMA for a reason (dont worry about stupid questions):smile:

worst thing: Cant really have that bond and talk about my mum, mainly because i didn't know her.

Best thing: It dosent really rule out the disadvantages, but if i die then i upset no one and i have no next of kin.
Original post by Westham315
Its not rude, dont worry .My mum died because of sudden stroke. She was happy with me and was over the moon when she had me(thats what dad told me).

Dad died from coming home from work and he was trapped in a protest and was beaten by Israeli soldier and he passed away as well.

My parents loved me, my mum put my name in a heart on a piece of paper and it was last thing she did before she died. I continue to wear it around my neck till this day.

My dad before he died of his injuries,mouthed (dont worry, promise not to cry) before he passed away. I dont cry about him, i will keep his promise.

You are really strong
its called AMA for a reason (dont worry about stupid questions):smile:

worst thing: Cant really have that bond and talk about my mum, mainly because i didn't know her.

Best thing: It dosent really rule out the disadvantages, but if i die then i upset no one and i have no next of kin.

aww *hugs* are you planning on having a wife and kids some day though, making your own little family?
If you had to describe being an orphan in one word, what would you say?:h:
Original post by tamil fever
You are really strong
Seconded.:yep:

:heart:
Original post by yungaheartz
aww *hugs* are you planning on having a wife and kids some day though, making your own little family?

Yeah I mean I always wanted a son and a daughter and to actually be with them throughout their whole life. Wife? I mean if I can find an angel one day then yeah of course I'll marry.
Original post by 04MR17
If you had to describe being an orphan in one word, what would you say?:h:

Hope. Hope is the same for every orphan ever. Hope.
Hope. Hope is the same for every orphan ever. Hope.
:cry2: This has set me up for the day. Thank you.:heart:
(edited 6 years ago)
Please sir, may I have some more?
Original post by Kierensaddlr
Please sir, may I have some more?

"oliver twist". I'm going to pretend I didn't understand the referance you made. Have a nice day. Ignored

Quick Reply

Latest