The Student Room Group

TSR Pub Quiz - Astronomy Part 2!

Welcome once again to...
The Procrastinate Inn!

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz will be all about Astronomy!!! (again!)

Tonight's Quiz:

10 Questions

First person with the right answer gets one point.
Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point.

Don't cheat! This includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens!

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one.

The first answer you give is the only one I'll accept.

Spellings, slightly varied answers and any discrepancies will be judged on a case-by-case basis

Questions will be posted with approximately 5 minute intervals.

The plan is to start at 9pm!!! See you there! :wavey:

Scroll to see replies

Looking forward to this :excited:

Tags!

Wooo let's go
Original post by Protostar
Looking forward to this :excited:

Tags!

damn I am gonna miss this :'(

Think of me Protostar :emo:
:emo: I love astronomy
Not sure if I'll be around at 9pm, but if I am then I'll be taking some wild guesses :lol:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
damn I am gonna miss this :'(

Think of me Protostar :emo:
:emo: I love astronomy

Cheese no :frown:
I will be thinking :sadnod:

Original post by Lemur14
Not sure if I'll be around at 9pm, but if I am then I'll be taking some wild guesses :lol:

Not you too! :cry:
Hope you can be there :sad:

10/10 going to be me! I'll try to be there :awesome:
Not you too! :cry:
Hope you can be there :sad:

9pm is quite late for a Sunday...although earlier wouldn't necessarily help me tbh...basically it's the problem in lack of plans on a Sunday mean I don't know what's happening...apart from I need to wash my hair which takes forever and should probably do some homework even though I try not to work on a Sunday!
Original post by Lemur14
9pm is quite late for a Sunday...although earlier wouldn't necessarily help me tbh...basically it's the problem in lack of plans on a Sunday mean I don't know what's happening...apart from I need to wash my hair which takes forever and should probably do some homework even though I try not to work on a Sunday!
:rofl:

You talking about lateness.:toofunny:

Let me get my camera...
Original post by Lemur14

I do all my homework on a Sunday! :laugh:
Going to be in the air by then. Don't know wether it'll be British or French airspace by then, so going to sit this one out. Have fun everyone!
Original post by Lemur14

I likely won't be home until 8, and I need some time to sort myself out before I quiz :s-smilie: sorry
Original post by laurawatt

Snap :five:

Original post by LibertySea
Going to be in the air by then. Don't know wether it'll be British or French airspace by then, so going to sit this one out. Have fun everyone!

Ooooh enjoy! :biggrin:
How bad can one do :biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
:rofl:

You talking about lateness.:toofunny:

Let me get my camera...

ik :rofl: Sunday is the one day I don't do late (usually...there are some exceptions lol)
Original post by laurawatt

My parents never let me when I was younger and it sort of rubbed off on me (they still disapprove now, but I do occasionally, and if I'm quiet about it they don't mind)
I likely won't be home until 8, and I need some time to sort myself out before I quiz :s-smilie: sorry

It's ok! As I said, earlier probably wouldn't help me anyway! Going anywhere exciting?
bring it on :yep:
Original post by the bear
bring it on :yep:

bear :biggrin:
Reply 18
I'll take part but I won't be very good :biggrin:
Original post by Notnek
I'll take part but I won't be very good :biggrin:

I don't know loads about the topic so most of the questions are really easy :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest