The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It looks ****, let's be fair. Not even as if it's iconic (they were black before) or something we couldn't do in.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
It looks ****, let's be fair. Not even as if it's iconic (they were black before) or something we couldn't do in.

They weren't black, just a dark blue.
Reply 3
Britain could have had a dark blue passport within the EU.

Like Croatia:
Original post by m4ttch4mp
No because im not an irrational nationalist idiot and realises that the colour of the passport, whilst slightly interesting, doesnt make up for the fact that brexit is a ****ing disaster for this country.

To be fair, nobody knows what deal we will get after Brexit. It could be good, it could be bad.
I was not alive when we last had a blue passport, so I cannot say I give one iota of a fly's ****.
>thinking a piece of paper means anything
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
>thinking a piece of paper means anything

>yet goes into a local corner shop and pays for his RedBull with a fiver
Original post by Goldfish4343
To be fair, nobody knows what deal we will get after Brexit. It could be good, it could be bad.

Very true. But brexitards celebrating a blue passport should tell you all you need to know about how irrational and out of touch they are.
It’s a passport colour. Couldn’t affect me less.
Reply 10
Blue is my favourite colour, so yes, I'm somewhat happy about this development.
Yes I think it is a great deal. What is even better is that the whole north of Ireland mess means that the UK will probably still have to bring in many EU laws anyway, but don't get a say in making them. So yeah, billions of pounds spent in leaving, same laws and a new colour of passport. Where do I sign up for this fantastic deal???
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
>yet goes into a local corner shop and pays for his RedBull with a fiver

>thinking I drink redbull
Reply 13
Couldn't give a ****.
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
>thinking I drink redbull

>thinking a plebeian like you has access to a fiver

By the way, should give them a go. Very tasty, though on the whole I'd prefer The Doctor by those chaps at Monster.
I couldn't care less
Looks very nice and is symbolism of us taking back our freedom
They weren't black, just a dark blue.

It's black.

Edit: image doesn't seem to be loading:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2017/12/22/uk-passport-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

It's black.

Nope, a very dark blue.
Nope, a very dark blue.

Image didn't embed properly. Look at it, clearly black.

Latest

Trending

Trending