The Student Room Group

I want WW3 to start???

Now of course it would be a shame cos of all the lives lost but hear me out. If there was a nuclear war that bombed us back to the stone age, it would be a lot more fun. I just watched a video on how person can build shelters and crap from the primitive technology youtube channel, and they just uploaded a video where they show how you can make clay pots. Now when your think about it, it would be pretty dope having your own tribe, making your own pots and houses and fighting other tribes with bows and arrows. Everyone would be naked too and no need for clothes. Also you can poo wherever in the wild, no need for plumbing. Kinda makes me wish for WW3. Anyone else feel like this? :colondollar:
Here is the vid I watched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDuLCIzbN4
Original post by tinycharlie
Now of course it would be a shame cos of all the lives lost but hear me out. If there was a nuclear war that bombed us back to the stone age, it would be a lot more fun. I just watched a video on how person can build shelters and crap from the primitive technology youtube channel, and they just uploaded a video where they show how you can make clay pots. Now when your think about it, it would be pretty dope having your own tribe, making your own pots and houses and fighting other tribes with bows and arrows. Everyone would be naked too and no need for clothes. Also you can poo wherever in the wild, no need for plumbing. Kinda makes me wish for WW3. Anyone else feel like this? :colondollar:
Here is the vid I watched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDuLCIzbN4

Where's your fun when you're dead...?

Anyway, what you should do is create a virtual reality game for this or support the making of one.
good luck with the Youtube vids when they drop the big one.
Reply 4
Original post by Kiritsugu
Where's your fun when you're dead...?

Anyway, what you should do is create a virtual reality game for this or support the making of one.

Well of course this is all assuming I'd survive.

Your understanding of what a world war means is limited. I don't see why a world war should happen for your imagined happiness. Of course you probably meant it as a joke, which I understand.

No one's stopping you from making your own enterprise where you let people conduct primitive stuff. On the other hand, you could also get stuck into new technology because if you think about it, what is considered good tech now will probably be considered primitive soon - in fact some people probably consider brick phones to be primitive.
Reply 6
When I was a kid and studied world war 2 I used to think I could hear the sirens
Delete this.
Reply 8
Original post by icequeenTM
Delete this.

Why would I delet it
Reply 9
Probably sounds fun until some of your friends and family are dead or injured. You will have to cope with starving, with being thirsty, with being paranoid and well theres so much more stuff.

Anyway. You're probably just some kid whos seen too many movies and think it all ends up with a good ending. No. Everyone loses in war. Whether it be physically or emotionally.

Why would you survive a nuclear war?
Reply 11
Original post by Bill Nye
Why would you survive a nuclear war?

Easy, we start increasing our pollution and make the earths temperature rise and when there is a nuclear winter the greenhouse gasses will end it
Easy, we start increasing our pollution and make the earths temperature rise and when there is a nuclear winter the greenhouse gasses will end it

If your survive, people around you would too and nothing would change about the people there.
weirdo
You're perfectly welcome to try out the homeless lifestyle, don't need WW3 for that.
Reply 15
Original post by faloodeh
weirdo

Stfu you skank

Latest