The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle PARTNERS 2018

Hi, so today I received my last offer from my universities and it was from my first choice, Newcastle University. I had applied to do the PARTNERS programme for the lower offer for the BA Linguistics degree (ABB) and to get this lower offer I have to complete the summer programme in July 2018. Is anyone going to be doing the summer school programme next year?
Original post by Chloe2702
Hi, so today I received my last offer from my universities and it was from my first choice, Newcastle University. I had applied to do the PARTNERS programme for the lower offer for the BA Linguistics degree (ABB) and to get this lower offer I have to complete the summer programme in July 2018. Is anyone going to be doing the summer school programme next year?

I've just applied to do this too, but for Politics :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by molly.s170
I've just applied to do this too, but for Politics :smile:

Whoop! (I haven't found many people who are on partners yet)
Whoop! (I haven't found many people who are on partners yet)

Anyone else I've asked who's applying to Newcastle hasn't even heard of it so same here.
Reply 4
Anyone else I've asked who's applying to Newcastle hasn't even heard of it so same here.

Omg same! are you on the Newcastle unicersity applicant Facebook page?
Omg same! are you on the Newcastle unicersity applicant Facebook page?

No, are many people on there applying for Partners?
Reply 6
No, are many people on there applying for Partners?

there's only a few that I've seen so far bit before I hadn't known anyone doing it. do you have Facebook and can I add you please?
I’ve been provisionally accepted on the scheme but haven’t received an offer yet so don’t know if I will be doing it. I applied for combined honours (german and politics) :smile:
there's only a few that I've seen so far bit before I hadn't known anyone doing it. do you have Facebook and can I add you please?

I haven't seen the page on Facebook for it?
I haven't seen the page on Facebook for it?

I've since been added to this, does anyone know if there's a group chat for it or anything maybe, or if we could make one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending