The Student Room Group

Computer Science Work Experience Year 12

Hi I'm currently in year 12 doing computer science and I am looking for a work experience placement during the summer. I live in London. could you tell recommend me a company or website?
Reply 1
Original post by MateoC15
Hi I'm currently in year 12 doing computer science and I am looking for a work experience placement during the summer. I live in London. could you tell recommend me a company or website?

:google:
Reply 2
I can't find anything in google that's why I'm here😂 I was wondering if anyone knew about any company that would take me
Reply 3
Original post by MateoC15
I can't find anything in google that's why I'm here😂 I was wondering if anyone knew about any company that would take me

Look on Indeed.
Type in computer work experience and in the location bar, type London
Reply 4
Did you manage to find one? I’m in year 12 now and in the same position as you were last year😂😫
Original post by n0w13
Did you manage to find one? I’m in year 12 now and in the same position as you were last year😂😫

Did you find any work experience? I am now currently in the same shoes you were. lol.
Reply 6
Original post by JamaRahma22
Did you find any work experience? I am now currently in the same shoes you were. lol.

heyyy ahah did you find any? i'm looking for some right now!
Original post by k.patel18
heyyy ahah did you find any? i'm looking for some right now!

no but i did an alan turing summer experience by the brilliant club where we looked into AI and data science. It was really fun we played with Arduino boards and met people that work in defence and security sector. You should apply, but it is in the summer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending