The Student Room Group

Has tsr changed your mind on anything?

From the many battles of opinion on here, has anyone found them self rethinking their initial view point?

I’ve definitely looked back on things I’ve said that I wouldn’t say again. I look at left wing media content with a lot more scrutiny too :woo:

Scroll to see replies

Muslims
Reply 2
Never :smile:
wew ur hard
Dont think its TSr but rather just growing older,sometimes i read old threads and see one of my posts ;theni cringe
To answer OP, no.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Muslims

how has it changed ur mind on muslims?
Nothing tbh, except that these days there are more trolls and immature ppl who havent seemed to hit their maturity level
Not really. I don’t really like getting into arguments/debates that I don’t feel strongly enough about, only thing I really feel very strongly about is mental health related topics nowadays so meh
No :rofl:

If anything its strengthened my views. The amount of left wing self-important people on here is ridiculous :lol:
Reply 10
L
Original post by BigAnt

That’s very apparent!
Don't think so tbh, more distressing to see that more people hold certain views that you thought were in the far end of the minority.
Original post by BigAnt

well you have only been here a day tbf..

------------
Not really since i rarely have set ideas on stuff, only a couple things i am really set in stone about my opinion, most other things i am sort of neutral about and can see all sides.
Has taught me a lot of things though but that's just by getting to know people since everyone has different lives and experiences
Reply 13
I’m a lot less patient with people who can’t see things from an objective view point. There’s only so many times I can repeat the same point and it go completely over someone’s head because it doesn’t match up to what they think.
Reply 14
That there's a lot more thirsty people than I initially expected.
Reply 15
Original post by Jack22031994
No :rofl:

If anything its strengthened my views. The amount of left wing self-important people on here is ridiculous :lol:

Honestly for all that people complain about tsr being left wing, i’ve seen so much more right wing activity than on any other site! But I guess it depends where on the internet you’ve been :cyber:
Original post by EA436
how has it changed ur mind on muslims?

you don't want me to go there
The new tsr layout is changing my mind on tsr itself :wink:
Reply 18
On trivial things, for sure. On core beliefs and concepts, nope.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
you don't want me to go there

ah so you're negatively judging a whole group by some of the comments on here

what a joke

Quick Reply

Latest