The Student Room Group

Real Madrid of the previous 2 seasons beat teams in the tunnel not by being imposing

But by sheer aesthetics. Gone are the days of imposing hard men like Keane and Vieira.

These days, the opposition just feel so physically inferior to guys like Real Madrid in the tunnel that they just gave up before the match even begun. You saw it in the CL Final shootout with Atletico, Atletico had that inferiority complex deeply rooted.

When you are lined up against prime ****boys like Ronaldo, Benzema, Asensio, Ramos, Isco and James... teams like Atleti would just feel like a basement dwelling incel.

Real Madrid have redefined what it means to be intimidating on a football pitch.

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

These two though. Absolutely worshipped in Real Madrid press.
Has everyone just cottoned on to Real Madrid being a bunch of pretty boys this season?

Which team would you rate as the ugliest?
Original post by Zerforax
Has everyone just cottoned on to Real Madrid being a bunch of pretty boys this season?

Which team would you rate as the ugliest?

Lads of Real would not look out of place in Attitude magazine.

Any team with Shelvey. Definitely Shelvey. Imagine if he was a player of world class abilities, Real probably would not buy him because he looks like Voldemort. :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by James.Carnell
Lads of Real would not look out of place in Attitude magazine.

Any team with Shelvey. Definitely Shelvey. Imagine if he was a player of world class abilities, Real probably would not buy him because he looks like Voldemort. :lol:

No doubt Real Madrid look at the profile of players in terms of looks for marketability.
No doubt Real Madrid look at the profile of players in terms of looks for marketability.

Serious post.

I think its also intimidation factor, they are representing the brand of Real Madrid, the club of the monarchy. They all believed that they had destiny and superiority on their side, however delusional that confidence may be.

Juanfran was was clearly conflicted man as he took his penalty in 2016's final. It went beyond the pressure of the situation.

No doubt, he had just watched a dominant Sergio Ramos (in all senses of the term) who was much better in every way than him slot in a penalty, and Ronaldo had not even taken his yet.

It went beyond the inferiority complex against Real Madrid as an institution, the men stood before them were just superior in every way. I believe Juanfran was a terrible candidate to take a penalty because I believe his background meant he was deeply tormented. He was thrown out like a used rag at 21. All those years in the academy, being brought up to wear the famous white with pride... dreaming of the day ...

Juanfran felt a sense of hopelessness, a lowly boy plucked from Seville ... succeeding where he failed in every single way. Easy to forget, that Juanfran once had dreams of winning this trophy for Real Madrid, he was brought through the youth system, through the B team, all the way to the senior team. But this boy from Seville was just superior to him in every single way. Why did Perez love him so much even as a young rat from Seville? Juanfran was so loyal, he loved Real Madrid so much..

These tanned and supremely well groomed men with six packs , better money, more trophies, utmost respect in the international scene. Plaudits that he can only dream of.

Did Juanfran's wife fantasise about Ronaldo's ****? What about Ramos? The national team captain.

Subconscious thoughts... Were their cocks bigger than his? Deep down, he knew that was probably true too. He certainly knew that this Real Madrid team had more female attention. He knew he'd never be a Galactico, but at least being in such a team would have meant that he would have walked with such men. Such regrets...

In a game of such tight margins, this minute factor could have been the psychological tipping point that decided the famous night in Milan.
(edited 6 years ago)
wow
Reply 7
:lol:

As ridiculous as that all sounds I think you probably have a point. Real win European Cups, Atletico... don't. That's a huge psychological disadvantage going into a penalty shootout.

I am sure that there were reports Di Maria was replaced with James Rodriguez because Di Maria was considered "too ugly" to be a Galatico. Which is absolutely absurd considering ADM was one of their best players at the time.
Original post by sr90
I am sure that there were reports Di Maria was replaced with James Rodriguez because Di Maria was considered "too ugly" to be a Galatico. Which is absolutely absurd considering ADM was one of their best players at the time.

Yea but who's going to buy a ADM shirt?
Reply 10
Benzema a f**kboy? :lol:
Stupid post, didn't expect anything less from you tbh.
Yea but who's going to buy a ADM shirt?

An awful lot of people did after he joined us :colondollar: I wonder what happened to all those Di Maria 7 and Falcao 9 shirts...
Original post by sr90
An awful lot of people did after he joined us :colondollar: I wonder what happened to all those Di Maria 7 and Falcao 9 shirts...

You didn't bin yours? :colondollar:
Original post by edd522
Benzema a f**kboy? :lol:

Big Benz has it covered don't worry.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Stupid post, didn't expect anything less from you tbh.

Stay salty. I love those tears.

It's ok man, they have filled their ugly quota with Spurs players.
Reply 17
Original post by James.Carnell

Big Benz has it covered don't worry.

Damn I thought he was Muslim.
Modric wasn't exactly an expensive purchase.

Maybe we need to ask James.Carnell for his views on Bale.
@Zerforax

PSG should have bought more aesthetic players. #Inferioritycomplex

Quick Reply

Latest