The Student Room Group

my creepy geography teacher!

When I was at school, in my geography lesson we were doing our coursework, colouring in maps etc. And there were 3 other people on my table, they all decided to get up and go and get some more colours from the front table, meanwhile I was left alone at the back table, my geography teacher was going round each table giving out sticky notes (and putting them onto the table), he came to my table and stuck the note down whilst I was reaching out to get some colours, it’s hard to explain without showing you what he did but basically he stuck the note down on the table whilst my hand was underneath his… and he kept pushing it down to make the sticky note stick when of course it was already stuck down.

I felt like he purposely kept trying to push it to touch the top part of my hand, and the worst thing about this is I remember him giving me eye contact when he kept rubbing his hand against mine, nobody saw this as I was at the back, alone. I was so shocked and scared, and told my friend after the lesson.
(edited 6 years ago)
He is defo a perve. I'm sorry but report him!
Original post by hamna98
A couple of days ago, in my geography lesson we were doing our coursework, colouring in maps etc. And there were 3 other people on my table, they all decided to get up and go and get some more colours from the front table, meanwhile I was left alone at the back table, my geography teacher was going round each table giving out sticky notes (and putting them onto the table), he came to my table and stuck the note down whilst I was reaching out to get some colours, it’s hard to explain without showing you what he did but basically he stuck the note down on the table whilst my hand was underneath his… and he kept pushing it down to make the sticky note stick when of course it was already stuck down.

I felt like he purposely kept trying to push it to touch the top part of my hand, and the worst thing about this is I remember him giving me eye contact when he kept rubbing his hand against mine, nobody saw this as I was at the back, alone. I was so shocked and scared, and told my friend after the lesson.

Seems like your teacher doesnt get enough attention at home, what a disgrace doing that to a student
(edited 6 years ago)
OP report him!!
Just out of interest, did this happen to you in more than one occasion? Also, do you have any proof or evidence that your teacher is trying to hit up with you? I am asking because usually, if the teacher has a good reputation and name at the school, he might be able to manipulate you and make you seem guilty.

It is such a shame that your teacher is acting inappropriately with you. Please stay alert, take care and make sure that someone is near you when you are in his lessons as they might be able to help you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MoulikaS2003
Just out of interest, did this happen in more than one occasion? Also, do you have any proof or evidence that your teacher is trying to hit up with you? I am asking because usually, if the teacher has a good reputation and name at the school, he might be able to manipulate you and make you seem to be guilty.

Yes this was a one off, I have no evidence, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.
Original post by hamna98
Yes this was a one off, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.

Okay. Consider meeting with all the victims and ask them to report him with you. Again, stay safe, be aware of your surroundings and make sure that someone is near you in case you need support.
Original post by hamna98
Yes this was a one off, I have no evidence, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.

Damn he reminds me of my french teacher, he was a A- rated Perv, could never keep his eyes U-rated
Original post by hamna98

How about any people looking at him? Does anyone look at him? How do you know exactly which areas of the bod y his eyes are focussed upon?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Damn he reminds me of my french teacher, he was a A- rated Perv, could never keep his eyes U-rated

What happened to the teacher? Was he caught and reported?
How disgusting! I'm sorry that this had happened to you OP. Please report him
What happened to the teacher? Was he caught and reported?

No he left before anyone could say anything
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
No he left before anyone could say anything

Wow. How pathetic. At least this madness stopped.
Wow. How pathetic. At least this madness stopped.

Yep but tbh he didnt look dodgy, like everyone liked him but whenever a girl walked past or something, he would look down and lick his lips, he was cringey asf.
Yes his hand was on top of mine as he was pretending to stick the sticky note down!
This is a sticky situation.

Quick Reply

Latest