The Student Room Group

Apple or Samsung? Which phone do you have?

I'm such a nosy-ass person I need to know what phones people have... :s

Do you have an iPhone or a Samsung phone? Which do you prefer and why? Or do you not have either of those phones and prefer other companies?

I have an iPhone 6 and I prefer apple more, probably because I grew up with everyone in my household using an iPhone/iMac and I my first iPhone was a 5s which I had for a couple of years and then when the iPhone 6 got a bit old, my dad brought me one as he thinks that iPhones are getting way to expensive yet he can't stop himself buying the latest one every time smh
I have a Iphone, can't prefer Samsung when I have never had one
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I have a Iphone, can't prefer Samsung when I have never had one

Same, would you ever consider buying one over an iPhone?
Original post by queenmeelzx
Same, would you ever consider buying one over an iPhone?

Nope never. Apple since dayy
Just waiting for that one person with a Microsoft phone.:dumbells:
Huawei for me.

Original post by Bulletzone

(edited 6 years ago)
Or the Nokia trap phones
I have Nokia Brick
Original post by Bulletzone

Lmfao
I myself have a "ZTE Blade", android os but personally I'd prefer an iPhone, just not willing to pay for one :smile:
Galaxy s6
To be fair, Samsung have upped their game in a massive way in the last three years. You can probably dig up a few hundred posts made by me slating their phones between 2011 and 2015 but the S6 onwards have been stellar and the S8/Note8 family are hands down the best phones on the market right now in my opinion :yep:
Samsung, but I'm considering getting an apple. This is purely because apple watches interest me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending