The Student Room Group

Who is looking forward to the month of March?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Don't want to marry a pet.:wink:

Any plans for your 17th?:smile:

There are worse ways to get hitched

And no, nothing at this moment. I mean its just turning 17. Any ideas?
Original post by 8472
Erm. Some films come out at the cinema. That's nice I guess. I'm just happy to be alive and healthy. Anything else that happens is a bonus :h:

Any interesting films?
Yep thats what my mum says to me every month
Original post by Xopher_
Really excited for the 31st. Payday!

What happened to the other 30 days?
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
No I'm back home now, but suffering from post-holiday blues :frown:
Tbf, I am going to see the Sound of Music live this month so that's something to look forward to

Ahh, yh I get what you mean. Get use to a place and you dont feel like leaving.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
What happened to the other 30 days?

Mum's birthday, ex's birthday, on the 21st I'll have passed my driving test a year ago
Original post by 04MR17
The Mrs. My significant other. My other Half. Girlfried, soulmate etc. etc. And who she is is none of your business.:ninja:

An anime girl cutout?
No because its like im going on a rollercoaster thats running out of track. (Basically exams are COMING)
Original post by Xopher_
Mum's birthday, ex's birthday, on the 21st I'll have passed my driving test a year ago

Im gonna take a guess and say 2 of those dates are the ones that you are looking forward to or mean something to you?
Original post by HateOCR
No because its like im going on a rollercoaster thats running out of track. (Basically exams are COMING)

You revising everyday for them? Or are you slightly ready for them
Original post by HateOCR
An anime girl cutout?
:nn:
You revising everyday for them? Or are you slightly ready for them

Yes but currently taking it easy as im still trying to consolidate the content. Im only ready to sit my Maths exam (C3 and C4) but otherwise im nowhere near ready to sit any other exam.
Im gonna take a guess and say 2 of those dates are the ones that you are looking forward to or mean something to you?

Hahahahaha possibly, although my mum never celebrates her birthday so eh, neither do it tbh. You got anything else happening?
Original post by HateOCR
Yes but currently taking it easy as im still trying to consolidate the content. Im only ready to sit my Maths exam (C3 and C4) but otherwise im nowhere near ready to sit any other exam.

I mean, don't stress yourself out too much. Whats wrong with the other subjects? Are you like 100% not ready for those or you dont understand some of the topics or content?
Reply 33
Hey guys,

So there are many reasons to why I look forward to this month but one of the main reasons is that I turn 17! Not much of a milestone but another year goes by x

How about you guys?

Yep I've got some stuff coming up like a few concerts where I'm being paid to solo, and having an annual meeting with some friends. Yeah, I have exams too :/ A Levels really suck sometimes. I'm presuming you probably have to take exams too?
Excited to book my flights to see my boyfriend in the summer (not so excited about the reaction my dad will have).

Excited to buy some Easter chocolates.

Excited to get into some good money habits.

Not excited for an MCT I have in less than 3 weeks.

Not excited to complete this assignment which is so subjective I could be totally wrong, no idea.
There are worse ways to get hitched

And no, nothing at this moment. I mean its just turning 17. Any ideas?
:lol:

Go with what you feel comfortable with. You're getting closer to the stage where there's often a social expectation to go out drinking. Don't do it if you don't want to.
Reply 36
Any interesting films?
Yep thats what my mum says to me every month

Red Sparrow
Peter Rabbit
Tomb Raider
A Wrinkle in Time
Pacific Rim Uprising
Ready Player One
Isle of Dogs
I mean, don't stress yourself out too much. Whats wrong with the other subjects? Are you like 100% not ready for those or you dont understand some of the topics or content?

Im not stressed. Theres nothing wrong yet, only the fact that i just started revision like last week lol. Im very inconsistent and usually at my LOW at this time of year in terms of grades. As far as im concerned, there isn’t any topic i don’t understand in Bio or Maths. The only subject topics im struggling to understand are in Chemistry: electrode potentials, buffers, inorganic (missed a lot of lessons for this) and N.M.R. Other than that its going fine. Yourself?
(edited 6 years ago)
Awww, well its good to see you are still happy over it
I get what you mean

I love weddings!!!!
They r just my favourite things in the world.
I would love to plan someone's wedding one day
Not me

Quick Reply

Latest