The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Psychology with education UCL 2024

Hi has anyone got an offer/studying psychology with education at UCL? I’ve submitted an application and the course looks amazing! However there’s hardly anything I could find on how students finds it so I’d be very interested to know what the course is like and if you have an offer for this year congrats! What are your stats?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi has anyone got an offer/studying psychology with education at UCL? I’ve submitted an application and the course looks amazing! However there’s hardly anything I could find on how students finds it so I’d be very interested to know what the course is like and if you have an offer for this year congrats! What are your stats?
hey i got an offer from them for this course too! i feel like it's a relatively new course though, as i also can't seem to find much student feedback for the course
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by sonja2024385
hey i got an offer from them for this course too! i feel like it's a relatively new course though, as i also can't seem to find much student feedback for the course
That’s amazing congratulations! I hope you don’t mind but what are your predictions/when did you apply? I think this would be my first choice but I’m a bit nervous i applied in November and I haven’t heard anything yet
Reply 3
Original post by Taybahhusnain
That’s amazing congratulations! I hope you don’t mind but what are your predictions/when did you apply? I think this would be my first choice but I’m a bit nervous i applied in November and I haven’t heard anything yet
Hey I also applied psych with edu in November and haven’t heard! I dont know anyone applying for this course too so have no idea when offers are coming out - i hope you get in!!
hi i applied for this course and haven’t heard back yet!! best of luck to you and hope to see you there :smile:
Original post by Taybahhusnain
thankyou! i'm an international student, so i applied with other qualifications. sorry i can't be of help!
Original post by sonja2024385
thankyou! i'm an international student, so i applied with other qualifications. sorry i can't be of help!
i applied in january, i don't remember the exact date but it was a week before the jan 31 deadline
hey! i applied around the middle of november and i heard back for psych with ed at UCL on the 22nd of february! i applied with predicted A*AA in psychology, history and sociology. luckily i got given a contextual offer taking the requirements down from AAA to BBB. but on the other hand, i applied for the normal psych course at UCL at the same time and havent heard anything back even though i know of others who have!
Original post by sandra.z05
hey! i applied around the middle of november and i heard back for psych with ed at UCL on the 22nd of february! i applied with predicted A*AA in psychology, history and sociology. luckily i got given a contextual offer taking the requirements down from AAA to BBB. but on the other hand, i applied for the normal psych course at UCL at the same time and havent heard anything back even though i know of others who have!
That’s really helpful to hear thank you so much and good luck with the psychology application!
Reply 9

hi ive just got an offer from them today , predicted a*aa and they gave me conditional offer of aaa (wasn't eligible for the access programme), if you wanna get in touch please let me know :smile:
Original post by shaee05
hi ive just got an offer from them today , predicted a*aa and they gave me conditional offer of aaa (wasn't eligible for the access programme), if you wanna get in touch please let me know :smile:

hey, when did you apply? im so anxious since I applied months ago and my application is still on received ;(
Hi, not sure if this thread is active but I firmed psychology at ucl! 🙂 really looking forward to September!!
Original post by mrrabia2
Hi, not sure if this thread is active but I firmed psychology at ucl! 🙂 really looking forward to September!!

Hello Mrrabia are you saying you have received the offer from ucl for pure Psychology course? When did you receive the offer by? We are still waiting…
Original post by Mahajanik
Hello Mrrabia are you saying you have received the offer from ucl for pure Psychology course? When did you receive the offer by? We are still waiting…

Hi yes I received an offer for bsc psychology. I got the offer in March but I applied in October
Hi yes I received an offer for bsc psychology. I got the offer in March but I applied in October

Congrats and thanks for reply,

Thanks and congrats. May I know what were ur predicted grades for 3 or 4 subjects?
Feeling hopeless at this point…. Applied in mid Jan but no news so far. Probably sending out rejections soon 😥
Original post by Mahajanik
Thanks and congrats. May I know what were ur predicted grades for 3 or 4 subjects?

No worries! I am predicted all A*s for 3 subjects 😊
Original post by Lefattycoco
Feeling hopeless at this point…. Applied in mid Jan but no news so far. Probably sending out rejections soon 😥

same omg , they barely sent out any offer idk how to feel
Original post by Anonymous
same omg , they barely sent out any offer idk how to feel

Saw on the spreadsheet that some offers were given out for other courses the past few days but nothing for psych with education 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending