The Student Room Group

Uniq 2018

Has anyone received a confirmation email from UNIQ?

Scroll to see replies

they go out tomorrow i believe
wait i just checked i have an offer for spring so maybe look again?
They seem to have been sent out today instead of tomorrow
Yeah, I got an offer for the biochemistry summer one at about 4 o’clock
Original post by Phosphodisaster

I also got an offer for biochemistry. Message me and we can start making a group chat?
Anyone else feel free to do the same :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
got my offer for maths and stats but now have forgotten what i put down as my predicted grades hope my teacher does not say something else?
Original post by maheepsingh
got my offer for maths and stats but now have forgotten what i put down as my predicted grades hope my teacher does not say something else?

Congrats! I think they’ve already got the teacher reference haven’t they, so wouldn’t they have said then? If it was just an honest mistake I’m sure it will be fine.
Congrats! I think they’ve already got the teacher reference haven’t they, so wouldn’t they have said then? If it was just an honest mistake I’m sure it will be fine.

I had a little look on the website and they haven’t asked for teacher references yet, if you’re worried you could maybe talk to the teacher and ask about it? They’ll want you to be able to go, so I can’t imagine them saying they disagree with what you’ve put.
I had a little look on the website and they haven’t asked for teacher references yet, if you’re worried you could maybe talk to the teacher and ask about it? They’ll want you to be able to go, so I can’t imagine them saying they disagree with what you’ve put.

But what if they say to teacher tell us your version of the predicted grades and then compare them with the ones I gave. I gave 4A*'s but since there's not a lot test data at the moment in year 12 the school only predicts A's max

I got an offer for it too, are you going on the 29th July?
Reply 11
I got into the biology summer course!! I'm so so happy and thankful
Original post by jamie360
I got an offer for it too, are you going on the 29th July?

Yeah I am, what subject are you doing?
Original post by ella01
I got into the biology summer course!! I'm so so happy and thankful

Well done! I’m still in a slight state of shock haha.
Yeah I am, what subject are you doing?

I'm doing biochemistry too, didn't expect to get on the course to be honest
Reply 15
Well done! I’m still in a slight state of shock haha.

Me too!! I was so excited when I found out that I felt physically sick ahaha
i didn’t manage to get on it but well done guys
Original post by circleofsighs
i didn’t manage to get on it but well done guys

Thanks, I wouldn’t lose hope, up until now I have applied for so many things and been rejected for all of them. Because of that I thought there was absolutely no chance of me getting into anything. Different programs must just use different selection criteria, so even if you don’t get into one, doesn’t mean you won’t get into a different one that’s really good. Wish you all the best 😊
Thanks, I wouldn’t lose hope, up until now I have applied for so many things and been rejected for all of them. Because of that I thought there was absolutely no chance of me getting into anything. Different programs must just use different selection criteria, so even if you don’t get into one, doesn’t mean you won’t get into a different one that’s really good. Wish you all the best 😊

thanks! i got pretty good gcses so i was disappointed, but there’s always other programmes! i think it was where i live that let me down really
Is anyone else on the summer course for history from 22-27 July?

Quick Reply

Latest