The Student Room Group

Warwick VS Mcgill VS Bocconi

So here's the thing: I've managed to get a place in all these unis for management but now I really don't know which one to pick. Have you got any suggestions reguarding the social life in this places but also how attending one of these unis would help me for my future career? I'd like to travel a lot so I'd like to graduate from a uni that is well known in most parts of the world. Also, I'm half Italian and half French
In my opinion academically Bonnoci is the best there then Warwick at a close second while Mcgill is way lower.
According to QS Ranking for Business & Management courses, Bocconi is the 10th worldwide, Warwick the 24th.
They're great universities.
Do you prefer Coventry-Warwick or Milan? :-D

Good Luck,
ES
Reply 3
Original post by Elias Secchi
According to QS Ranking for Business & Management courses, Bocconi is the 10th worldwide, Warwick the 24th.
They're great universities.
Do you prefer Coventry-Warwick or Milan? :-D

Good Luck,
ES

Yeah I saw this too... However, I think Bocconi is so highly ranked because of its masters programmes (but I'm sure bachelor programmes aren't bad). Also, I already live in Milan and I love it but I've been living here my whole life and now I'd like to see something different, to live somewhere else. So, I think I'm gonna go for Warwick even though Coventry doesn't seam to be super exciting, especially when compared to Monreal!!

Anyone who would suggest me to go to McGill?
Original post by somebodyyy
So here's the thing: I've managed to get a place in all these unis for management but now I really don't know which one to pick. Have you got any suggestions reguarding the social life in this places but also how attending one of these unis would help me for my future career? I'd like to travel a lot so I'd like to graduate from a uni that is well known in most parts of the world. Also, I'm half Italian and half French

McGill is a far more engaging university experience than either of Warwick or Bocconi. They're all equally well known and produce graduates that go on to top tier careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, could anyone help me? How should I find out that I got scholarship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending