The Student Room Group

Waking Up Early For Revision/Work

Hi,

So, I was wondering if anyone actually wakes up early at maybe 5/6AM to do work in the morning and then gets ready to go to school?

I am thinking of starting this and would like some advice.

Many thanks.

Valarie Merida
I wouldn't recommend it. By the time you come home from school you'll be burnt out and won't do effective work after school / in the evening.
Original post by ValarieMerida
Hi,

So, I was wondering if anyone actually wakes up early at maybe 5/6AM to do work in the morning and then gets ready to go to school?

I am thinking of starting this and would like some advice.

Many thanks.

Valarie Merida

Well i have to get up at 6 since i have to pray but also when there is urgent work i need to do i will sleep and wake up early to do it. Often 5 or earlier. It's great if you want wake up early, just make sure you get enough sleep and try to complete as much work as possible like homework for example the night before so you can focus on revision in the morning.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I wouldn't recommend it. By the time you come home from school you'll be burnt out and won't do effective work after school / in the evening.

I usually take a 30-40 minute nap as soon as I get home from school and it helps me get energised but I do see your point!

Quick Reply

Latest