The Student Room Group

Gcse revision help

We are soon having some mocks which end up deciding if I will be taking triple or double science in year 10 and for GCSE.

I am only in year 9 right now but i want to get top grades in GCSE so please comment some helpful revision methods below
I used the CGP guides! I rewrote them in my own words! Colour coding where appropriate! I achieved 2A* and 8A. Good luck!
Reply 2
Experiment with a wide range of different ways to revise. Find the way(s) that works the best for you and use it to revise from
Original post by kithu1999
I used the CGP guides! I rewrote them in my own words! Colour coding where appropriate! I achieved 2A* and 8A. Good luck!

well done omg thats amazing, i am defiantely going to try this as you achieved such amazing results
Original post by Hannahban04
well done omg thats amazing, i am defiantely going to try this as you achieved such amazing results

Thank you! You will do even better if you start revising early. I started about a month and a half before my first exam. Start early by doing a little a day then build up how long you spend revising each day.🙂 Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest