The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier University Applicants Thread 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EarlOfPudding
I have a conditional offer for Social Sciences at Napier as well as Criminology.

Thats cool, congrats 😁
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by neavehendrie
Thats cool, congrats 😁

Have you heard anything? I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh
Have you heard anything? I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh

Ive got all my offer back now so i just need to decide 😬 I got a conditional from Edinburgh from Sociology, what course did u apply for @ Edinburgh?
Ive got all my offer back now so i just need to decide 😬 I got a conditional from Edinburgh from Sociology, what course did u apply for @ Edinburgh?

Congrats! I applied for both History and Sociology, my choices were basically just social science related courses across the Edinburgh uni's
Congrats! I applied for both History and Sociology, my choices were basically just social science related courses across the Edinburgh uni's

Thankyou! Yeah i applied for a history & sociology course at Stirling. What other uni’s have u applied for anyways? 😁
Thankyou! Yeah i applied for a history & sociology course at Stirling. What other uni’s have u applied for anyways? 😁

Just the Edinburgh based ones, Edinburgh, Napier and QMU though the latter doesn't seem too appealing. Napier and Edinburgh have more interesting social science courses it seems
Just the Edinburgh based ones, Edinburgh, Napier and QMU though the latter doesn't seem too appealing. Napier and Edinburgh have more interesting social science courses it seems

Yeah im thinking of putting Edinburgh or Napier as my firm choice, just need to decide which one :/
Hello :smile:

Has anybody applied for Business Studies with Human Resource Management heard back yet?

Stressing because it's getting on a bit now.

Thanks!
Original post by kwelsh95
Hello :smile:

Has anybody applied for Business Studies with Human Resource Management heard back yet?

Stressing because it's getting on a bit now.

Thanks!

I got a conditional for business management 2 weeks ago x
Name: Claudia
Course: Biomedical science
Predicted grades:
Also applying at Dundee Abertay

I've already received an offer from napier university, but I'm still confused about the choice between napier and Dundee, do you have some advice?
Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
I have a conditional !

which university you will choose?
@ClaCorr I think I'm going to choose Abertay in Dundee.
Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
@ClaCorr I think I'm going to choose Abertay in Dundee.

can I ask you why?
Just because I find Dundee for affordable than Edinburgh and also because of the accreditation and the student satisfaction
can someone please tell me how did your graphic design interview go? so i know what to expect please ty :smile:
Original post by alizardfromhell
Name: Alice
Course: Graphic Design, English
Predicted grades: 38 (IB Diploma Programme)
Also applying at: University of Edinburgh (ECA)

I applied on 7th January and haven't heard since, nobody asking for portfolio, nothing. Does anyone have any news?
also hi people from the forum, I've just signed up to TSR

hi i was wondering what happen to your application? did you get an offer?x
Original post by SketchyStudent
Yeah had my interview, she said they were going on a trip and would make their decisions on Monday. Think they're sending out their decision when they're back?

how was your interview..omg im sorry for being annoying ut really stressing out rn. got my interview this thursday ... :s-smilie:
It's a group interview, really relaxed setting. The project leader goes round everyone and asks everyone different questions so make sure your work is something you can talk about. I got an unconditional about 2 weeks later. Don't be stressed! I thought it was easier being in a group.
Reply 138
Original post by username3886962
can someone please tell me how did your graphic design interview go? so i know what to expect please ty :smile:

my interview was a bit weird, not very organised. she asked a few curveball questions about the creative economy and art direction and made a point of asking the people who didn’t know the answers on purpose. i was told there wasn’t any spaces for second year entry but have since received an offer for second year soooo, id take everything with a pinch of salt but best of luck !!
Original post by fatstudent
hi i was wondering what happen to your application? did you get an offer?x

hi! thanks for concern :smile: nahh, i got rejected from all courses in the UK but got an unconditional offer in the Netherlands. ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest