The Student Room Group

Hmv

I don't know where I should be putting this, but I'm sure someone will tell me. I was wondering if anybody knew HMV'S aims and objectives because I've tried going on www.hmvgroup.com but it wont let me (it's prob my crazy computer though!) If anyone knows I would be sooooo grateful, gta do it for my Business Online c/w.

Thanks guys

Becky xxx:p:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Yeah I saw that one, but it doesn't actually say what their aims and objectives are and like I said it wont let me go on the HMV Group section. Thanks for the help though xxx
Reply 4
Your a superstar, it wouldn't let me access that page via other channels, apart from that link. Thank-you again xxx
Reply 5
it wont let me see it....im doing the research for that exam i think its the same as yours would you mind writing out what the aims and objectives for it were?
Reply 6
Original post by sbev
it wont let me see it....im doing the research for that exam i think its the same as yours would you mind writing out what the aims and objectives for it were?
You realize you've just necroposted an eleven-year-old thread, right?
Reply 7
Original post by becky xxx
Your a superstar, it wouldn't let me access that page via other channels, apart from that link. Thank-you again xxx

just seen that the post is from 2007....dont worry haha
Reply 8
yeah just saw that haha
Reply 9
Original post by Tootles
You realize you've just necroposted an eleven-year-old thread, right?

wanna help me anyway? could really use the help
Original post by sbev
Haha. Contact them, all the links here are dead.
Reply 11
Original post by Tootles
Haha. Contact them, all the links here are dead.

As is HMV...
Original post by Doonesbury
As is HMV...
Funnily enough, www.hmv.com is still there, and the branch in Blackpool was still open when I walked past it on Saturday.
Original post by Tootles
Funnily enough, www.hmv.com is still there, and the branch in Blackpool was still open when I walked past it on Saturday.

Wait what they're closing stores? I did not know this.
Reply 14
Original post by sbev

You're in luck, it's been archived:
https://web.archive.org/web/20100204064237/http://www.hmvgroup.com/aboutus/ourmission.jsp
Original post by DrawTheLine
Wait what they're closing stores? I did not know this.
AFAIK they're in administration, can't remember for sure though.
Original post by Tootles
AFAIK they're in administration, can't remember for sure though.

:gasp: that's brand new information. I didn't know that. Sad, another one going
Reply 19
Original post by DrawTheLine
:gasp: that's brand new information. I didn't know that. Sad, another one going

No, no. They *were* in administration a few years ago. They are owned by some US outfit now. But they have just closed their stores in Ireland and they didn't have a good Christmas period overall...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending