The Student Room Group

Miscellaneous Thread VII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
How's Kenan gonna be quoting anime and Devlin
Original post by trapking
**** London and the UK. This place is dead fam.

USA is where its at.

Nah

The only place worth living in the US is Texas for it’s family values & high school football. I guess NYC/San Fran too if you’re in your 20s.
Stop ruining it for the rest of us Kenan, nothing wrong with a young respectable woman using her god given right to shake whatever she so pleases.

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by So Instinct
Stop ruining it for the rest of us Kenan, nothing wrong with a young respectable woman using her god given right to shake it.

All dat booty meat. Gaahdamn :coma:

All dat booty meat. Gaahdamn :coma:

Where were you at the end of the last thread boy. I was ready to post some absolute heat, had already warmed up with 2 doozies until the FUN POLICE came and shut it down.
Reply 45
Where were you at the end of the last thread boy. I was ready to post some absolute heat, had already warmed up with 2 doozies until the FUN POLICE came and shut it down.

I was late to the party and Sr closed it before I could post :biggrin:

I was late to the party and Sr closed it before I could post :biggrin:

Thiccer than a snicker. You see my yellow shorts post? Should be illegal.
Reply 47
Thiccer than a snicker. You see my yellow shorts post? Should be illegal.

Bruhhhhhhh, let me catch you tomorrow. I low key gotta rest in a coffin rn.

:laugh:
Reply 48
He said Texas you know.

Hillbilly.
Reply 49
:dice: Yeah SI always had the best catalogue.
Reply 50
Original post by Rk2k14
He said Texas you know.

Hillbilly.

Friday Night Lights is a GOAT book tbf.
Reply 51
Original post by bammy jastard 27
:dice: Yeah SI always had the best catalogue.

Them American latina's are somethin else >>>>

Love it when they call me Papi and speak Spanish English to me.
Reply 52
Also, Westworld is the best show on TV right now.
**** London and the UK. This place is dead fam.

USA is where its at.

How do you know America is so good without ever having lived there? The grass isn't always greener
Them American latina's are somethin else >>>>

Love it when they call me Papi and speak Spanish English to me.

Prsom. Few things compare, will go to South America and risk getting smoked for walking into the wrong favela just on the off chance.

Alternatively, I've heard there's a fair few in LA and it's a lot safer there. :lol:
Reply 55
Original post by The Wavefunction
How do you know America is so good without ever having lived there? The grass isn't always greener

I lived there for a little period of time (just over 2 months) and it was more than enough time for me to get a feel of normal everyday life there, that's why.

Love the weather, love the friendliness/openness of people, the women, the abundance of niche stores like legit there were so many to choose from. It was just better, I did not want to leave but I had to caz my visa was coming to it's end sadly.
Reply 56
Prsom. Few things compare, will go to South America and risk getting smoked for walking into the wrong favela just on the off chance.

Alternatively, I've heard there's a fair few in LA and it's a lot safer there. :lol:

Truss me :lol:

Michigan (Detroit/Chicago), Florida, Texas, Philadelphia there are bare Latina's there.

The girl who lived on the same floor as me when I was there was Puerto Rican and I kid you not she is living proof of them mad Latina genes, she was smoking. I don't understand how they can be sooo curvy and have such slim waists it's mad.
Reply 57
Speaking of which, rather London than Paris. But would live in the south of Spain in a heartbeat.
(edited 5 years ago)
UK on the whole is pretty boring country. Pick all the MLS football clubs and compare them to the PL, and every city in the former is full of **** to do and has many more facets to it, where with the PL, only 5 of them can really say they have a thoroughly interesting place. Same goes for Spain really

Reminds me of how some UK universities had to shut down their international year programs because not enough students from abroad wanted to come here :laugh:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by jam277.5
UK on the whole is pretty boring country. Pick all the MLS football clubs and compare them to the PL, and every city in the former is full of **** to do and has many more facets to it, where with the PL, only 5 of them can really say they have a thoroughly interesting place. Same goes for Spain really

Reminds me of how some UK universities had to shut down their international year programs because not enough students from abroad wanted to come here :laugh:

This (and some uni's are still closing the international year programs because of that).

Just look at Zlatan @ LA Galaxy, guy is living the life there.

Quick Reply

Latest