The Student Room Group

buying a honda jazz

hello guys I will be buying a Honda jazz tomorow it's a 2002 silver 69k mileage it has service history it recently got a service done and a mot it passed mot without any advisory I will be using this car to do parcel deliveries what do you guys think the price is £900 for the car but we agreed for £700 the car got age related marks and the interior is good and clean only a little cigarette burn on the driver's seat and this will be my 3rd car I got this to work and make money and buy a nice sports car for the weekend
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by stack__
hello guys I will be buying a Honda jazz tomorow it's a 2002 silver 69k mileage it has service history it recently got a service done and a mot it passed mot without any advisory I will be using this car to do parcel deliveries what do you guys think the price is £900 for the car but we agreed for £700 the car got age related marks and the interior is good and clean only a little cigarette burn on the driver's seat and this will be my 3rd car I got this to work and make money and buy a nice sports car for the weekend

Bit of a small car to be carrying parcels in, isn't it?
Reply 2
Original post by IWMTom
Bit of a small car to be carrying parcels in, isn't it?

kinda but when u fold the rear seats down you get a lot of space trust me and I think Honda is a very reliable car so I decided to get this
Reply 3
Original post by stack__
kinda but when u fold the rear seats down you get a lot of space trust me and I think Honda is a very reliable car so I decided to get this

What sort of engine is in that thing?
Reply 4
Original post by IWMTom
What sort of engine is in that thing?

1.4 petrol
Reply 5
Original post by stack__
1.4 petrol

What sort of parcels are you carrying?
Reply 6
Original post by IWMTom
What sort of parcels are you carrying?

Amazon flex parcels nothing too big
Reply 7
Original post by stack__
Amazon flex parcels nothing too big

How much is your insurer charging you to cover that, out of curiosity?
Reply 8
Original post by IWMTom
How much is your insurer charging you to cover that, out of curiosity?

knew u was gonna ask that lol amazon gives me business insurance for free
Reply 9
Original post by stack__
knew u was gonna ask that lol amazon gives me business insurance for free

Interesting.. they removed that last year when I was looking into it only a few months ago..
Original post by stack__

Honda's are pretty good reliability wise so you shouldn't have too many problems
Reply 11
Original post by IWMTom
Interesting.. they removed that last year when I was looking into it only a few months ago..

nah it's back bro
Reply 12
Original post by stack__
nah it's back bro

Are you absolutely sure about that? I'm confident that they had it as a promotional thing until June last year and I can't find any reference to them providing anything. It says you need to be covered for hire and reward?
What sports car are you planning to get for the weekend? I recommend mazda mx5, I have one and its properly good and so much fun
Reply 14
Original post by IWMTom
Are you absolutely sure about that? I'm confident that they had it as a promotional thing until June last year and I can't find any reference to them providing anything. It says you need to be covered for hire and reward?

bro I don't know where your looking lol they gave me promotional insurance for 6 months now they keep extending it for me
Reply 15
Original post by Xsjajosa
What sports car are you planning to get for the weekend? I recommend mazda mx5, I have one and its properly good and so much fun

probz ep3 type r
Reply 16
Original post by stack__
bro I don't know where your looking lol they gave me promotional insurance for 6 months now they keep extending it for me

Interesting. How do you get that?
Original post by stack__
probz ep3 type r

Ooooh another very good option, you planning to do any mods on it.
Personally, i want to turbo my mx5 once i get the money
Reply 18
Original post by Xsjajosa
Ooooh another very good option, you planning to do any mods on it.
Personally, i want to turbo my mx5 once i get the money

turbo conversion costs a lot if I have the money yes and if I find the right people that know what they are doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending