The Student Room Group

My circuitous thoughts...

Scroll to see replies

Guess what I’ve found :mmm: @Paracosm
It’s a ‘calming cat’. I found it when searching for breathing technique gifs :h:
Original post by laurawatt
Guess what I’ve found :mmm: @Paracosm

👀👀
I want TWoTSR to come back :emo:
Just misread the thread title Labours biggest problem as Laura’s biggest problem :laugh:
I was like oooh what problem do I have? :beard:
arghgghghghghghhhhh
i need to stop having a stupid perfectionist brain :shakecane: :banghead: :shakecane:

I can't get it out of my head that the grading system is out of 9, not 10. If i get a 7 i go 'oh that's only 7/10 must try harder next time. 7/10's pretty rubbish' but it's not!!!!! a grade 7 is an A but i keep automatically judging it out of stupid 10 arghghghghghghh i'm going mad :angry:
arghgghghghghghhhhh
i need to stop having a stupid perfectionist brain :shakecane: :banghead: :shakecane:

I can't get it out of my head that the grading system is out of 9, not 10. If i get a 7 i go 'oh that's only 7/10 must try harder next time. 7/10's pretty rubbish' but it's not!!!!! a grade 7 is an A but i keep automatically judging it out of stupid 10 arghghghghghghh i'm going mad :angry:

I can understand how this is a nightmare for you! I finished sixth form in 2016 and I am now first year at uni. I am so glad I have finished before the new grading system kicked in. The numbered system is so complicated! Anyway, sounds like you're doing well. From what I've heard, not many people understand this system either!
I want TWoTSR to come back :emo:

@04MR17 :rolleyes: <- sometime soon? a summer version for the summer beach hut? i don't know who runs that sort of thing :smile:
@04MR17 :rolleyes: <- sometime soon? a summer version for the summer beach hut? i don't know who runs that sort of thing :smile:
The last version never got finished. I will put some thought into it since I was the next on the list to kick one off,:biggrin:
i want to lose weight but if i do i'll be underweight
someone called me thin yesterday and i know it's so shallow but i felt so good after that
no-one compliments me irl. that must have been the first time in over a month
lol no wonder my self esteem is so damn low
Normally I love maths but I really cba today
But I don’t want to do physics even more...... soooooooo maths it is :lol:
Seneca Learning is a lifesaver
Why do people judge so quickly? People shouldn’t determine someone’s character by how they look. Just because I don’t wear makeup at school it doesn’t mean that I’m not self conscious. Heck I hate the way I look. I’m terrified about what people think about me but I can’t do anything about it because I don’t own any makeup that would help cover my face.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lol the Seneca Learning answers are so random sometimes :lol:
I need to feel better. I need to snap out of it.

“For now she need not think of anybody. She could be herself, by herself. And that was what now she often felt the need of to think; well not even to think. To be silent; to be alone.”

I can't go on feeling the way i do. silence is good. silence is golden. to be by yourself is bliss and to be around other people can be torture, not all the time but mostly.
i cannot fathom how people can be so social and bubbly all the time, without a care in the world. i don't know why i get like this... so sad all of a sudden, so anxious.

oh well. i'll be better soon - i know i will :yes:

"There is no better than adversity.
Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss contains its own seed,
its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending