The Student Room Group

Social work Greenwich Uni

Hi is anyone applying to study soical work at greenwich Sept 2018.I had my interview on the 10th of Jan and I found out I got in on the 11th of Jan.I still have 2 interviews to go, one for Goldsmith and the other Southbank .Anyone else got into Greenwich
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
I've been offered a place to Greenwich and have decided to use it as my insurance. UEL is my first choice. I really liked Greenwich from when I went for the interview and if it wasn't as far away I might have taken it as my firm choice.
Reply 3
Original post by psmcw12
I've been offered a place to Greenwich and have decided to use it as my insurance. UEL is my first choice. I really liked Greenwich from when I went for the interview and if it wasn't as far away I might have taken it as my firm choice.

I have a conditional offer at uel just wondering if u were nominated for the bursary?
Original post by rachel332
Hi is anyone applying to study soical work at greenwich Sept 2018.I had my interview on the 10th of Jan and I found out I got in on the 11th of Jan.I still have 2 interviews to go, one for Goldsmith and the other Southbank .Anyone else got into Greenwich

Hi, I have a conditional offer for Greenwich!
Reply 5
Original post by Malzzz16
I have a conditional offer at uel just wondering if u were nominated for the bursary?

I'm doing the BA so the bursaries are only available in years 2 and 3.

Quick Reply

Latest