The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni accommodation deposit

I'm going into my second year at Lancaster this October, and I wondered if anyone who lived in first year uni accommodation could tell me when they received their room deposit?
I'm in some financial worry at the moment and knowing when to expect my deposit would relieve some stress.

Original post by rebeccapally
I'm going into my second year at Lancaster this October, and I wondered if anyone who lived in first year uni accommodation could tell me when they received their room deposit?
I'm in some financial worry at the moment and knowing when to expect my deposit would relieve some stress.

Moved to the Lancaster University subforum :smile:

Give Lancaster a ring too for a definitive answer :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
I'm a student going to third year - I got an email on the 8th of August after first year saying what I had a small amount of my deposit deducted for and then the money arrived on the 10th of august. if you're staying on campus I think the deposit automatically transfers to the deposit for next year 😁
Original post by MattETaylor
I'm a student going to third year - I got an email on the 8th of August after first year saying what I had a small amount of my deposit deducted for and then the money arrived on the 10th of august. if you're staying on campus I think the deposit automatically transfers to the deposit for next year 😁

That's good to hear, thanks for your reply :h:
Original post by rebeccapally

Hi Rebecca,

Looks like your question has been answered now but if you have any other queries just let me know!

If you have any accomodation questions sometimes it's best to call your college accomodation manager as they will be able to give you a definite answer! :smile:

Georgia
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending