The Student Room Group

Lancaster uni accomadion on campus

Hi Does anyone know when you get your room deposit back from lancaster uni when you have moved out of campus?
Thanks
Original post by Benleigh
Hi Does anyone know when you get your room deposit back from lancaster uni when you have moved out of campus?
Thanks

Hi @Benleigh,

According to the Lancaster website (https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/accommodation/terms-and-conditions/#8-deposit-438604-1), it will be refunded within a reasonable amount of time. When I moved out of accommodation last year, I received my deposit back at the beginning of August which was about 3 weeks after the end of my tenancy.

Hope this helps
-Beth (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Original post by Benleigh
Thanks

Hi @BenleighThe accommodation team will process this within 28 days from the end of your contract. They are currently waiting for the rooms to be checked for damages. They will then go to finance to be processed so you should receive your deposit back by mid August provided you have submitted your bank details on the website from the link sent by your Accommodation Manager.

Hope this helps!

- Tineke
Lancaster Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending