The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

My firm choice(Kent) hasn't said anything yet.

I have phoned Kent and they said my application is being reviewed and I am worried. I have also checked UCAS track and the following message is shown "Your place will be confirmed at this university or college if you meet the conditions of this offer."
What's the problem?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
When did you call them?

If you last called them in the morning, might be worth giving another call. ^Kam
Original post by random_matt
What's the problem?

He kent come to kent lmao.
Reply 4
I called them twice, one was when I got my results (10 Am) and at 2PM
Original post by JollyBear
I have phoned Kent and they said my application is being reviewed and I am worried. I have also checked UCAS track and the following message is shown "Your place will be confirmed at this university or college if you meet the conditions of this offer."

Have you met your conditions? Or are you borderline?

If you've met your conditions, keep calling them and hammer in the fact you've met your offer.

If you're a near miss, keep on calling them as well and ask them to make a decision quickly. They really, really shouldn't be leaving applicants hanging this late in the day especially. Make a post here, also https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5523738
If you got or exceeded your requirements, you are fine. Patience son, patience.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
He kent come to kent lmao.

Lol, that was bad.
Reply 8
Original post by Blue_Cow
Have you met your conditions? Or are you borderline?

If you've met your conditions, keep calling them and hammer in the fact you've met your offer.

If you're a near miss, keep on calling them as well and ask them to make a decision quickly. They really, really shouldn't be leaving applicants hanging this late in the day especially. Make a post here, also https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5523738

I have met two of my requirements but my 3rd requirement is not close.

I just want to know whether they have accepted me or not because I got accepted by my Insurance.
Original post by JollyBear
I have met two of my requirements but my 3rd requirement is not close.

I just want to know whether they have accepted me or not because I got accepted by my Insurance.

Keep calling Kent.
Reply 10
i met two of my requirements as well but my third grade i got two grades below the requirement but i still got into kent (firm). good luck bro, i believe in you
Reply 11
They have accepted me but they have also changed the course.
I guess I will be going to my Insurance than.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending