The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks new uni - Police studies and criminal investigation?

I’m going to be studying police studies and criminal investigation with foundation year at bucks new uni!

If anyone is studying this, how do you find it? Is anyone else joining the course this September?
Original post by esme01f
I’m going to be studying police studies and criminal investigation with foundation year at bucks new uni!

If anyone is studying this, how do you find it? Is anyone else joining the course this September?

Moved to the Buckinghamshire New University subforum :smile:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by esme01f

Hi @esme01f

Great news that you'll be studying at Bucks in September! Where are you travelling from? And will you be staying in our halls of residence?

@Kim^-^ will be starting on the same course as you next month too!

The degree with foundation year is a new one at Bucks for this year, but the 3 year degree has been running for a while now - if you can't find any students on here studying it currently, you could always get in touch with some of our students via our other online chat platform.

We look forward to welcoming you next month - do let me know if you have any questions before you start!

Thanks

Laura
Reply 3
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi @esme01f

Great news that you'll be studying at Bucks in September! Where are you travelling from? And will you be staying in our halls of residence?

@Kim^-^ will be starting on the same course as you next month too!

The degree with foundation year is a new one at Bucks for this year, but the 3 year degree has been running for a while now - if you can't find any students on here studying it currently, you could always get in touch with some of our students via our other online chat platform.

We look forward to welcoming you next month - do let me know if you have any questions before you start!

Thanks

Laura

YES!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! :biggrin: Im staying in Halls! Look forward to meeting you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending