The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
Sorry to be a pain haha xD. If you're tagged here, then you are some of the people in particular that I would like to thank for welcoming me to TSR like the lost little lamb I am, whether we had common interests and talked in a forum, or we admired pens together (I see you ryanthom100). THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
@Ryanthom100
@Loci Pi
@clouddbubbles
@Hammadax1
@London090
@Ferrari101
@exols
@pinegrove
If you guys have GYGs too, PM me the name (or on here if you want!) and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it!
Again, thank you so much!!!! xxx

Thanks for the mention! I'm looking forward to reading your GYG thread so please add me to your tag list.

Good luck for year 11 :smile:
No I'm sure you did, it's just this wackjob of a laptop. Time to upgrade to a MacBook. AHEM PARENTS.

haha at least you’ve got one- I’ve got to wait till the first day of sixth form to get my (non MacBook) laptop:lol:
Original post by Loci Pi
Thanks for the mention! I'm looking forward to reading your GYG thread so please add me to your tag list.

Good luck for year 11 :smile:

No problem! <3 Will do x
No problem! <3 Will do x

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Toastiekid
haha at least you’ve got one- I’ve got to wait till the first day of sixth form to get my (non MacBook) laptop:lol:

Yeah I'm that annoying kid that complains about her first world problems, I'm sorry :bird:
Original post by Loci Pi
Thank you :smile:

No problemo 💕
Sorry to be a pain haha xD. If you're tagged here, then you are some of the people in particular that I would like to thank for welcoming me to TSR like the lost little lamb I am, whether we had common interests and talked in a forum, or we admired pens together (I see you ryanthom100). THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
@Ryanthom100
@Loci Pi
@clouddbubbles
@Hammadax1
@London090
@Ferrari101
@exols
@pinegrove
If you guys have GYGs too, PM me the name (or on here if you want!) and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it!

Aww❤️ it was an honour!
yayyy you’ve made one :yay:
Original post by London090
Aww❤️ it was an honour!

Fully deserved.
Original post by clouddbubbles
yayyy you’ve made one :yay:

Wooo! I need to read yours too, did you make a new one for Y11?
MANUAL TAG LIST BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY SEEMS TO NOT BE WORKING WITH ME :'( : @Ryanthom100 @Loci Pi @clouddbubbles @Hammadax1 @London090 @Ferrari101 @exols @pinegrove @troubletracking @Toastiekid @bowl-of-rice @laurawatt

** Let me know if you want to be removed (or added :wink: ) from the tag list, some of you are from the shout out list from earlier and didn't asked to be tagged lol *insert devil smiley emoji here*. I've tagged you for now in case you're interested, if not, PM me and I'll remove you :smile:

SUMMER HOLIDAYS: HOLIDAY POST #1

Morning!

This is it. It's officially a week until I receive my new locker key, get lost (again) when trying to find my new form room and when I go "OH WAIT, I'M GROWING UP". Ngl, this is the most scared I've ever been. I'm always going into each year with a positive mindset, but this year it's kind of slipping. I really don't want it to, because I need all the positivity I can get right now. I still have a bunch of summer holiday booklets I need to get through that I got for homework from school, and I want to read up on the Cold War for history and a couple of the new science topics so I can get a headstart but I'm actually running out of time >.<. Also, since I discovered TSR, I think I have to admit I'm slightly *cough* addicted. I might need to lessen my time on TSR in the coming week to ensure I get stuff done.
I feel a bit overwhelmed to say the least, but I know that if I'm productive now, I'll be thankful to myself when the school year begins.

RAZZZBERRIES' THING FOR THE WEEK:
This is something I'm going to do every week when I do an official post. I'll look up a quote, joke, meme, YT video or anything that relates to my week. I wanna get you guys involved too! You can also PM me something that sums up how you're feeling too, and if I add it to my official post I'll shout you out :wink:

"It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela

RazzzBerries xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Wooo! I need to read yours too, did you make a new one for Y11?

yes :smile:)
Original post by clouddbubbles
yes :smile:)

LINK MEH PLS xD
Ahhhh!! I Know only a week left :afraid: , I feel like we’re all panicking but don’t worry, we’ll get through it (somehow) and ace those GCSEs :rave:! Also, you get lockers…?? Whoaaa, I thought that was only in American schools, I think my school’s too small/broke to get lockers.
Original post by bowl-of-rice
Ahhhh!! I Know only a week left :afraid: , I feel like we’re all panicking but don’t worry, we’ll get through it (somehow) and ace those GCSEs :rave:! Also, you get lockers…?? Whoaaa, I thought that was only in American schools, I think my school’s too small/broke to get lockers.

1. YEAH I'M SO SCARED >.< Yeah, because *cue High School Musical music" We're all in this togetherrrrrr :hugs::ike:

2. Yes, we do, but they're not like the big American ones. Take the size of an American locker and and split it into thirds horizontally, that's our lockers. :frown: . It fits a couple of A4 books and my PE kit, but that's pretty much it. They're in our form rooms though, not in the corridor because my school is actually pretty tiny for a high school. Also, whenever we do something wrong as a class/form, we're reminded constantly that "sOmE sCHools Don'T haVe LockErs, yOu're So luCKy!!1!!" Ooh wait, I found a photo that looks exactly like my locker! See this:
The middle green ones are the ones at my school. My new locker For Y11 is that size and has that lock but the blue colour shown on the left.

My cousin is like your school, they don't have them, but I'd honestly say you can't fit much anyway so you're better off just carrying stuff xD
@Ryanthom100
@Loci Pi
@clouddbubbles
@Hammadax1
@London090
@Ferrari101
@exols
@pinegrove

sorry for the late reply but THANK YOU!!!!!
thanks for welcoming me too, my long lost twin 😂😂😂
also good luck for yr 11
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! I'm doing Crime and Punishment, Early Elizabethan England, Superpower Relations and The Cold War and The USA 1954-75. :smile:

I do Crime and punishment and early Elizabethan England as well. however I do American west and Weimar and nazi
Original post by Ferrari101
sorry for the late reply but THANK YOU!!!!!
thanks for welcoming me too, my long lost twin 😂😂😂

Late reply?! It's not late, actually it's never late on this thread xD. You're welcome! After all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E.
xx
Original post by Ferrari101
I do Crime and punishment and early Elizabethan England as well. however I do American west and Weimar and nazi

Ahh okay. We spent the ENTIRE of Year 9 studying WW1 and WW2, so I didn't understand why my school didn't pick Weimar and Nazi Germany because it's kind of a wasted build up, we don't even need that knowledge now xD.
Ahh okay. We spent the ENTIRE of Year 9 studying WW1 and WW2, so I didn't understand why my school didn't pick Weimar and Nazi Germany because it's kind of a wasted build up, we don't even need that knowledge now xD.

our entire yr 9 was on crime and punishment and I hated it because it was boring but I am excited to start Weimar and nazi in yr 11 because ww1 and ww2 are very interesting topics.

Latest

Trending

Trending