The Student Room Group

GCSE Remark returned?

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their gcse remarks returned yet 😅 and does anyone know how long the edexcel history remark will take?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heyu34
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their gcse remarks returned yet 😅 and does anyone know how long the edexcel history remark will take?

GCSE remarks usually come back 2-3 weeks later as the a level remarks are priority.
Which subject are you getting remarked? I’m getting my English lit remarked.
Reply 2
Original post by Icykitten
GCSE remarks usually come back 2-3 weeks later as the a level remarks are priority.
Which subject are you getting remarked? I’m getting my English lit remarked.

Hi 😁 I'm planning on getting my History and maths remarked😅
Original post by Heyu34
Hi 😁 I'm planning on getting my History and maths remarked😅

Good luck with them 🙂
Reply 4
The exam boards are meant to complete reviews of marking within 20 days but they can come back within 1 day of the school submitting them (though AQA are never that fast).
im getting aqa French and biology remarked and only heard back from bio
Getting English language and RS (both paper 2 and AQA) remarked, submitted a few days ago, no replies yet but it takes up to 20 days apparently
Original post by bluemuffin
Getting English language and RS (both paper 2 and AQA) remarked, submitted a few days ago, no replies yet but it takes up to 20 days apparently

Is it really that fast? I remember when i sent my RE off last year it took them about a month to get it back to me...
Original post by Heyu34

Hi, I remarked my re edexcel exam which was entered last Friday, and I got my remark back on Wednesday. It went up from a 7 to an 8. I also entered one of my physics papers at the same time but I haven’t got this back yet. Good luck for your edexcel history remark. Hopefully the grade increases🙂
Original post by Icykitten
Is it really that fast? I remember when i sent my RE off last year it took them about a month to get it back to me...

I think so, but I guess that might be when it’s supposed to be back by but I don’t think the exam boards can guarantee anything, idk

OMG bluemuffin. you probably don't remember but we spoke before our music GCSE, I was praying for a 7 and you a 9!!
well to let you know, I scraped a 7 by 2 marks!!!! couldn't believe it! hopefully you got as lucky as me
Original post by harry brennan
OMG bluemuffin. you probably don't remember but we spoke before our music GCSE, I was praying for a 7 and you a 9!!
well to let you know, I scraped a 7 by 2 marks!!!! couldn't believe it! hopefully you got as lucky as me

Well done!! Glad you got what you wanted, I do remember that convo actually 😂 I did get a 9 which I'm super happy about but yeah congrats to you as well
Well done!! Glad you got what you wanted, I do remember that convo actually 😂 I did get a 9 which I'm super happy about but yeah congrats to you as well

how were the rest of your exams?

Pretty good, got 2 9s, 3 8s, 2 7s, 1 6, 2A*s and an A wbu?

Aww I ship you guys lmao
Pretty good, got 2 9s, 3 8s, 2 7s, 1 6, 2A*s and an A wbu?

wow thats so good!! I got 2x9 2x8 5x7 1x6 however the 6 (biology) and one of the sevens (French) are off for remark as they were super close to the grade boundary. so hopefully becomes 2x9 3x8 5x7!!
wow thats so good!! I got 2x9 2x8 5x7 1x6 however the 6 (biology) and one of the sevens (French) are off for remark as they were super close to the grade boundary. so hopefully becomes 2x9 3x8 5x7!!

Yeah I'm getting my English lang remarked as well (6) and RS (1 mark off an 8), I'm hoping my marks go up as well!
ANyone got anything back?
Reply 18
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks and 3 days for my maths GCSE (Aqa) remark to be returned to me. I really need it for my University, and have no more time to waste. Was 1 mark off a grade 4 so just hoping they give it to me. X
Original post by Udeh
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks and 3 days for my maths GCSE (Aqa) remark to be returned to me. I really need it for my University, and have no more time to waste. Was 1 mark off a grade 4 so just hoping they give it to me. X

Sucks they've made you wait that long, hope you get it x

Quick Reply

Latest