The Student Room Group

Need a new name. Please read all of this.

Is anyone awake?

I'm looking to change my name my birth name is Emma but I HATE that name, I'm looking to change it and possibly a middle name too.

I have read names online websites and literally find nothing to fit me.

I have jet black hair (died my natural is brown), chubby (I love my body so does my partner, so don't bother only coming to fat shame me :smile: I am quite a shy girl until you get use to me then I can be very loud. people have described me as funny.

I just am looking for the perfect name to fit me. I don't want unisex or boyish sounding names please! What do you have in mind?

Oh and by the way I am a British girl, White.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by SomMC1
Emma is like the cutest and sweetest name ever, i lowkey hope my girlfriend will be an Emma!

I guess people want what they cant have:tongue:

Awww :smile:
Jeremy Clarkson.
Original post by Warrior Gene
Jeremy Clarkson.

That's a punchy name:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Warrior Gene
Jeremy Clarkson.

I take it you didn't read my whole post right? If so then your just stupid. Move please. Thanks.
Original post by SomMC1
Emma is like the cutest and sweetest name ever, i lowkey hope my girlfriend will be an Emma!

I guess people want what they cant have:tongue:

Well it seems that business isn't the only thing we agree on:wink:
Emily is my favourite name
Original post by emmaxxx333
Is anyone awake?

I'm looking to change my name my birth name is Emma but I HATE that name, I'm looking to change it and possibly a middle name too.

I have jet black hair (died my natural is brown), chubby (I love my body so does my partner, so don't bother only coming to fat shame me :smile: I am quite a shy girl until you get use to me then I can be very loud. people have described me as funny.

I just am looking for the perfect name to fit me. I don't want unisex or boyish sounding names please! What do you have in mind?

What about something fierce like Ruth or Salome or Jezebel.

Or something to strike fear into the hearts of men like Minerva or Bonecrusher.

On second thoughts, maybe just stick to Emma.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hugh Mungus
Ben Dover
Other original names

Spoiler

@emmaxxx333 Why do you hate the name so much? It's a nice name, though in my opinion, there's probably no better/sweeter/cuter name than Emily. But that's just my opinion :smile:
Reply 9
Literally getting no help, doesn't anyone know British female names anymore? Wtf is Ben Dover? I said no boyish names.
I take it you didn't read my whole post right? If so then your just stupid. Move please. Thanks.

Was just kidding. Relax. Emma is a nice name.
Original post by SomMC1
we'll be big bruh, just give it some years in uni and goldman experience:wink:

favorite name as in you'd lowkey prefer your girl to be an Emily?

Yep and her nickname would be Emma:wink:
Reply 12
Babatunde.
Reply 13
Original post by UWS
Babatunde.

Move.
Reply 14
Move.

Nah, not a fan of that name. Emma is better.
As I was reading your description i was thinking “Natasha”? Idk why
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
Is anyone awake?

what about Abby?
Reply 17
Original post by Wooord
As I was reading your description i was thinking “Natasha”? Idk why

I like
Reply 18
bump
Anna?

Quick Reply

Latest