The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Unconditional Offer

Hello all and thank you for the welcome. I am an extra mature student :biggrin: I am feeling very 'flat' atm as applied through UCAS for one course and got an unconditional offer. Now they are asking to see my certificates. I have them all except one A level as I never collected the certificate (we were moving home …) I have the advice slip which I collected the day we collected our grades. I remember the excitement at opening that envelope! I rang the UNI and they said no they don't need to see my quals. Then I get an email saying yes they do! The AEB (associated examining board) has closed this was 1996. I sent an email saying the above only I feel like a fraud now. Can I enrol in person or am I doomed, this has taken the icing off the cake. Please what are your thoughts?
Reply 1
Does the school you went to still exist? They might be able to help
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
if people ask for your certificates then you can send copies, if they decide that they dont need to see them, then they can just get rid of whatever you send them, theres no harm in sending stuff in, it'll probably pay off
Reply 3
Original post by Sataris
Does the school you went to still exist? They might be able to help
Thank you, yes I could phone the college I went to....good idea thanks Sataris
Reply 4
Original post by matty09
if people ask for your certificates then you can send copies, if they decide that they dont need to see them, then they can just get rid of whatever you send them, theres no harm in sending stuff in, it'll probably pay off
I'll see what happens, I can only take in what I have thanks matty09

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending