The Student Room Group

unconditional offer

hi im a year 12 student, who is going to apply for unis around dec 2023, for 2024 applicants and wants to go to loughborough. however does anyone know how to achieve an unconditional offer for someone who wants to go to loughborough? thanks.
Reply 1
some unis give out unconditional offers based on the course you want to do, for example a less popular course will result in more unconditionals being given out to increase the amount of people going to that uni. some courses however are conditional offer only, so i guess it really depends on the popularity of the course and if it have specific requirements to get into
Unis should have stopped giving out unconditionals as a marketing tool a couple of years back.

The only way to get an unconditional now is to apply with achieved grades.
Original post by brownboy2006
hi im a year 12 student, who is going to apply for unis around dec 2023, for 2024 applicants and wants to go to loughborough. however does anyone know how to achieve an unconditional offer for someone who wants to go to loughborough? thanks.

Loughborough do not give out unconditional offers.
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1
Loughborough do not give out unconditional offers.

i wasnt too sure a i saw through tiktok that people were receiving unconditional offers? not too sure but thanks.
i wasnt too sure a i saw through tiktok that people were receiving unconditional offers? not too sure but thanks.

Some universities were making unconditional offers until about 2 years ago. That policy has practically been got rid of and certainly no university of Loughborough's standing are doing it today.

Hi @brownboy2006

Great to hear you want to come to Loughborough!

Unconditional offers are usually given to students who have already completed their qualifications and know their final grades e.g. if you took a gap year after completing A levels and applied to uni for the next cycle with grades you have achieved already.

I hope this helped and if you have any other questions just let us know :smile:

Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending