Original post by haseeb_jarral
I thought they were all joking 🙈

loool how can anyone not know Havana?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Bang Outta Order
im in havana...im in havana...oo oooOOoOooOoOOOOOOOooOo :flute: lol only song I know, cos some shops play it

at least you're not like my mum who tries to do the salsa to this song in public. Just gotta say this song does weird stuff to people..
Original post by roseprincessx
loool how can anyone not know Havana?

yeah it's on the world map and everything everyone knows it's in Cuba :biggrin: oh and the song hit the charts and stayed there for like idk how long..
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
yeah it's on the world map and everything everyone knows it's in Cuba :biggrin: oh and the song hit the charts and stayed there for like idk how long..

LOOOOOL Cuba :lol:
ah the song was catchy
LOOOOOL Cuba :lol:
ah the song was catchy

I watched it because of Noah Centineo.. haha.. and yes the song was quite catchy, made me feel like an expert salsa dancer...(i have two left feet)
I watched it because of Noah Centineo.. haha.. and yes the song was quite catchy, made me feel like an expert salsa dancer...(i have two left feet)

I need a peter kavinsky in my life legit
Lmao I can’t salsa and btw girl love ur username x
I need a peter kavinsky in my life legit
Lmao I can’t salsa and btw girl love ur username x

oh my god that peter name!! I haven't even watched the movie yet and everyone's telling me about how Noah is their dream guy and how they need a woah woah woah Kavinsky in their life..
Thank you, I wanted my username to stand out, plus the songs catchy and I was like yh why not..
Sorry dude If it is to any constellation I didn't know Havana was a place until after that song.. After my mum gave me a lil geography lesson on that.. but hey I failed Geo
I like how this is posted in the University of Kent section.
I was bout to say ooo savana (but thats like something completely desperate) guess we were both off and we learn something new everyday lmao :biggrin:
Reply 30
Woah I did not expect this much Camila slander when I started this thread. I thought that stuff just exists on twitter, not student room! Weeellll I'm going to have a GREAT time at kent this year :wink:
Original post by J_G1799
Woah I did not expect this much Camila slander when I started this thread. I thought that stuff just exists on twitter, not student room! Weeellll I'm going to have a GREAT time at kent this year :wink:

sure you are i'm sure you might get away with lectures perhaps if you blast out the lyrics to havana.. if not try crying in the club..
Oh I see the correlation. Thanks for clearing that up.
oh my god that peter name!! I haven't even watched the movie yet and everyone's telling me about how Noah is their dream guy and how they need a woah woah woah Kavinsky in their life..
Thank you, I wanted my username to stand out, plus the songs catchy and I was like yh why not..

Honestly he is so handsome like I cannot, you need to watch to all the boys I’ve ever loved!
lara Jean is mee
Reply 34
Lol, I posted this because I'm nervous about starting Uni and wanted to see if there was else going to Kent who would have this common interest!
I'm guessing you lot aren't even going there aha
at least you're not like my mum who tries to do the salsa to this song in public. Just gotta say this song does weird stuff to people..

who says I dont do the salsa :colone: lol

jk. I deffo don't.
Honestly he is so handsome like I cannot, you need to watch to all the boys I’ve ever loved!
lara Jean is mee

I know he's handsome that is why I was like googling havana boy did about 3 days intensive research and found out who he is..
I have that on my watch list I will get around to watching it lmaoo.. everyone loves it..
I'll watch it after I watched love simon
You’re welcome.

Top class customer service. I hope to be dealing with you again.
Reply 38
sure you are i'm sure you might get away with lectures perhaps if you blast out the lyrics to havana.. if not try crying in the club..

Ugh crying in the club is her worst song. We don't mention that one
Original post by Bang Outta Order
who says I dont do the salsa :colone: lol

jk. I deffo don't.

Well me and my mum do except I don't do it in public because I know I have two left feet, my mum is a different story...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending