The Student Room Group

Does the 02 London arena check ID for under 16's?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by My Monster
Ye I have twitter, only to follow everything BTS does. xD

Lmaoooo Same!! Good luck on the tickets tmrw
Reply 41
Omg same
Reply 42
Omg I want to go to the bts concert standing aswell but I will only be 14 and I wanna get passed 😭
Reply 43
Original post by My Monster
I'm 15, and my friend is 14. Can we still get standing tickets, I don't know if I want to risk it, but I kinda do. It's obviously for the BTS concert. My parents don't want to go so I can't get seating positions, I can only go for standing positions. It's in nearly 2 days! I'm afraid if I get standing positions they'll ask for ID. I look at least 16, but I'm only 5.4 ft. I was thinking about wearing platform and makeup as well as getting braids and gaining extra weight for the concert. I'm really skinny and have boobs, so if I gain weight my boobs will get bigger giving my an older approach. Ideally, you wouldn't imagine a 14-year-old with massive boobs. Also, I wouldn't wear skimpy clothes but more mature clothing.

I’m going to be 14 when the concert happens and I really wanna go standing so I was thinking of wearing makeup and wearing older looking clothes but I don’t wanna risk it😕
Reply 44
Original post by jen_04
no seated is any age

any under 15s have to be accompanied by an 18+ in seating
My mum and dad bought us all a standing tickets and were going on the 10th, but I’m still 15 almost 16 and I’m really worried about this whole ID check scenario to be honest :-/ but if they ask any information about ticket confirmation, it went through via my dad’s bank account, so my parents can deal with that. This is so stressful :frown:
Me too! My mum booked standing and I’m only 15! I’m worried about checks but don’t stress just be confident and it will be ok. The checks are only on the tickets to guide you and to check you are the person who has bought them, not you using someone else’s tickets. That’s why they do checks. Besides, what 16s ID is there to show?
I really want to go to a concert at the o2 and I’ll still be 15 for another two months. I’ve been told I look older and I’ve got boobs 😂 but I’m like 5’4, I’ve got Filas that make me like 5’5. Also I’m going with a mate who is 17 and she looks 17, so if they think she’s old enough will they just assume I am too?
I went to the bts concert and they didn't check
How old are you?
(Original post by allenslegacy)I went to the bts concert and they didn't check

What age are you?
Has any one been checked when they were 14 for standing?
Original post by Sassy2410
(Original post by allenslegacy)I went to the bts concert and they didn't check

What age are you?

im 15
If not, it should... slackers.
Me too! My mum booked standing and I’m only 15! I’m worried about checks but don’t stress just be confident and it will be ok. The checks are only on the tickets to guide you and to check you are the person who has bought them, not you using someone else’s tickets. That’s why they do checks. Besides, what 16s ID is there to show?

same but my concert is in august. did u get in?
I’m going to the Ariana concert in London golden circle standing
did you have standing or seated? who were you watching xx
Reply 57

Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
I’m going to the Ariana one in August I’m 15, please let me know if you get in, I’m sure you will though.
Original post by Sunlightari
I’m going to the Ariana concert in London golden circle standing

Original post by sehruu
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
Reply 59
Original post by Sunlightari
I’m going to the Ariana one in August I’m 15, please let me know if you get in, I’m sure you will though.

Yh hopefully I do 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest