The Student Room Group

Need help ASAP

So I have a bad stomach happening at the moment. It’s been killing me since yesterday and the Sh*ts kicked in this morning. I haven’t gotten off the toilet since 7am. Anyway I’ve got to take a 40 minute bus journey into school and I don’t think I can go that long without a toilet. And my mums sending me into school since it’s just A bad stomach it’s not vomiting. What do I do???
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a bad stomach happening at the moment. It’s been killing me since yesterday and the Sh*ts kicked in this morning. I haven’t gotten off the toilet since 7am. Anyway I’ve got to take a 40 minute bus journey into school and I don’t think I can go that long without a toilet. And my mums sending me into school since it’s just A bad stomach it’s not vomiting. What do I do???

I would stay at home. Explain to your mum what's happening and say you need constant access to a toilet and school isn't the place for that. Stay at home, as you likely have some sort of bug.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I would stay at home. Explain to your mum what's happening and say you need constant access to a toilet and school isn't the place for that. Stay at home, as you likely have some sort of bug.

I tried that she thinks since I go to the bathroom every morning it’s nothing but in reality it was a hour vs 10-15 minutes If im taking my time usually
Reply 3
Update:
I’m nearly done on the bus and it’s been one of the most physically painful Journeys of my life. Does anyone know what I should do to get sent home. I wouldn’t have a problem getting sent home people get sent home for this stuff all the time but how do I actually get a teacher to send me home like what do I need to do
Original post by Anonymous
Update:
I’m nearly done on the bus and it’s been one of the most physically painful Journeys of my life. Does anyone know what I should do to get sent home. I wouldn’t have a problem getting sent home people get sent home for this stuff all the time but how do I actually get a teacher to send me home like what do I need to do

Tell them that your parent made you come in but you have a stomach bug which is giving you diarrhoea. That should be enough to get you sent home. If not, ask to be because it's not right for you to be in school potentially infecting everyone else.
Go to the doctors if its that bad
Reply 6
Original post by babyshsn786
Go yo the do tors if its that bad

I'd recommend you go to the doctor's as well.

Latest