The Student Room Group

Nursing Interviews - Sept 2019

Thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone else has recently had their nursing interview for sept 2019 - has anyone heard yet? Is anyone awaiting their interview outcome?

I’m applying for Adult Nursing, I had my interview thurs just gone and I am currently waiting to see how I’ve done. I have another interview tomorrow at a different uni.

Good luck for everyone’s upcoming interviews.
Original post by Leanne2230
Thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone else has recently had their nursing interview for sept 2019 - has anyone heard yet? Is anyone awaiting their interview outcome?

I’m applying for Adult Nursing, I had my interview thurs just gone and I am currently waiting to see how I’ve done. I have another interview tomorrow at a different uni.

Good luck for everyone’s upcoming interviews

Hi where did you have an interview for and what was the layout? I have one on Saturday for GCU, it's an applicant day with a group discussion in it.
Reply 2
I’ve had Wolverhampton which was just a 30 minute one to one interview and I’ve just got back from Derby Uni which was a selection day too but mainly just watched a presentation had a discussion with some third year students and then a one to one interview, it was actually quite good.
Good luck for Saturday!
Reply 3
I’ve had Wolverhampton which was just a 30 minute one to one interview and I’ve just got back from Derby Uni which was a selection day too but mainly just watched a presentation had a discussion with some third year students and then a one to one interview, it was actually quite good.
Good luck for Saturday!

Hi, do you mind me asking how long Derby take to get back with a response? I’ve have Wolverhampton and had an offer. Derby is tomorrow but just trying to gauge how long wait I have. Thank you :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Good luck for Saturday!

Hi i have an interview coming up with Wolverhampton my first one and was just wondering what kind of questions they asked? Im really nervous and is there anything that you need to take with you :smile: would appreciate the help thanks
Reply 5
hi I've applied for Kingston, Kings, City and LSBU. my first interview was kings MMI just awaiting a decision Kingston was also MMI and I got an offer the other 2 ate at the end of the month, City is a a group interview so don't know what to expect I'm doing adult and a very mature student lol
Reply 6
The MMI questions were about why I wanted to be a nurse, what qualities did I think were needed and a scenario only about 5 min each, such a short time to get so much in. Good luck
I’m in Scotland and applied for Mental Health and Adult Nursing. I’m having my interview on March 8th. I read the material online about the interview/selection date and that said that offers may be given during interviews and/or about by the end of March, so shouldn’t be long wait if they make decisions similar way there where you’re located at. Good luck all!
Hey, I'm a sixth form student and I applied for Adult Nursing BSc at:
> Kings (Offer after interview)
> City (Offer after interview)
> LSBU (Rejected after interview)
> Middlesex (Rejection based on application)
> Greenwich (Rejection based on application)

I've attended two MMIs and one group interview, where King's MMI and City's group interview went so well after my anxious short answers at LSBU's MMI.

Since I got offered my top 2, I accepted the DM & B requirements by Kings as Firm and 112 UCAS Points requirement by City as Insurance.

PM me if you've got questions x
Reply 9
Kingston was about a week Kings estimated about 3 weeks and this week will be 4 so hopefully soon, it's horrible waiting, hope you good luck l🤞
Hello please what was the question for LSB university look like
Reply 11
Hey, how long did City take after interview? x
Original post by officialmay
Hey, I'm a sixth form student and I applied for Adult Nursing BSc at:
> Kings (Offer after interview)
> City (Offer after interview)
> LSBU (Rejected after interview)
> Middlesex (Rejection based on application)
> Greenwich (Rejection based on application)

I've attended two MMIs and one group interview, where King's MMI and City's group interview went so well after my anxious short answers at LSBU's MMI.

Since I got offered my top 2, I accepted the DM & B requirements by Kings as Firm and 112 UCAS Points requirement by City as Insurance.

PM me if you've got questions x
Original post by A20065
Hey, how long did City take after interview? x

For me City offered within 2 weeks Kings took ages and I called Kingston as they said I would hear within a week but I was still waiting after 3 and they called me back. what's your preference
Reply 13
Hey, thank you for your response! yes kings took ages. I was waiting for about 2 months. I've had my city interview on Monday so eagerly waiting to hear back. Hopefully, Kings or City x
Original post by Sonja_f
For me City offered within 2 weeks Kings took ages and I called Kingston as they said I would hear within a week but I was still waiting after 3 and they called me back. what's your preference
Original post by A20065
Hey, thank you for your response! yes kings took ages. I was waiting for about 2 months. I've had my city interview on Monday so eagerly waiting to hear back. Hopefully, Kings or City x

they shouldn't take long, 🤞 I'm going kings and Kingston City to far for me good luck
Reply 15
Hi love, hope you're doing well I got an MMI with Kingston and was wondering if I could get your email address to ask you some info about it please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending