The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 IT - cyber security and incident management

who is doing this exam and who has done this exam? please tell us what came up, thank you REPLY ASAP

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing it next week but from what I have heard it is something to do with a gaming company but I am not sure of anything else. If you do the exams could you please let me know what comes up? Thanks
Hiya, im doing the exam next week aswell. And yeah i heard its about gaming
Original post by colourfulpink
Hiya, im doing the exam next week aswell. And yeah i heard its about gaming

Have you done the service delivery exam also? I have that this week
Original post by Damon2000
Have you done the service delivery exam also? I have that this week

No, i havent done the unit 14 service delivery exam. Im doing that exam in a few months
No, i havent done the unit 14 service delivery exam. Im doing that exam in a few months

Ah okay, thanks, Good luck on both of your exams :smile:
Ah okay, thanks, Good luck on both of your exams :smile:

Thank you. Goodluck to you too! Btw what day are you starting your unit 11 exam
Thank you. Goodluck to you too! Btw what day are you starting your unit 11 exam

Wednesday the 16th January. You?
(Original post by Damon2000)Wednesday the 16th January. You?

ah, same here, doing it on wednesday 16th january. How you feeling about the exam? any revision tips? how are you revising
Reply 9

in may time right?
Original post by Djjgamer
in may time right?

yhh, in may
sn my g
(Original post by Damon2000)Wednesday the 16th January. You?

ah, same here, doing it on wednesday 16th january. How you feeling about the exam? any revision tips? how are you revising

Just past papers. That's all I can do.
Just past papers. That's all I can do.

Ive already done two past papers as revision alongside revision notes
i want to know what is coming up on the exam. unit 11 it cyber security thnks.
Original post by PDotPerzad

its abt a guy making a game using his sister
Original post by PDotPerzad

Someone said this about the exam "basically theres a guy building a computing game, and its being tested by different staff members. His using hes sister in romania to support and help build the different aspects of the game which has online and offline servers. Furthermore diiferent a loyal players as well as staff members have admin privalages. In addition theres also a website run by the staff for the game. Peter the creator is using a piece of software that gather geographical locations so players can play their games in differnt places."
I started it today, it's not too hard and fairly straight forward. Its about a man who has created an online game has a server for the game in Romania and you have been hired to help secure the server. Some players are given access to the server and are admins on the website.Also, there is not a firewall mentioned in the figures and Romania is part of the EU but does not abide by its laws as its fairly new.
can you rember anything else from the scenario???
(Original post by cherryred98)I started it today, it's not too hard and fairly straight forward. Its about a man who has created an online game has a server for the game in Romania and you have been hired to help secure the server. Some players are given access to the server and are admins on the website.Also, there is not a firewall mentioned in the figures and Romania is part of the EU but does not abide by its laws as its fairly new.
Original post by cherryred98
I started it today, it's not too hard and fairly straight forward. Its about a man who has created an online game has a server for the game in Romania and you have been hired to help secure the server. Some players are given access to the server and are admins on the website.Also, there is not a firewall mentioned in the figures and Romania is part of the EU but does not abide by its laws as its fairly new.

Thank you, can you let us know how Part B goes aswell, please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending