The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi Thank you very much, ive just had a look and all the requiremnts is chemistry and biology and im ony doing psychology law and biology not chemistry :frown:
Reply 2
THANK YOU VERY MUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!!! i was looking through this and oooohh my word!!! i didnt know psychology was considered as a science in universities of: Sheiffield and Plymouth i am SOOO happy !! also i would like to ask what is biology/human biology are they separate i dont get it I'm doing biology and not human biology. I will really appreciate if you get back to me on this .THANK YOU AGAIN !!
Original post by 90'S
THANK YOU VERY MUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!!! i was looking through this and oooohh my word!!! i didnt know psychology was considered as a science in universities of: Sheiffield and Plymouth i am SOOO happy !! also i would like to ask what is biology/human biology are they separate i dont get it I'm doing biology and not human biology. I will really appreciate if you get back to me on this .THANK YOU AGAIN !!

Human Biology is a separate A-level that doesn't have all the plant / non-human stuff that normal Biology has. Your normal A-level Biology is fine though, you don't need to worry about this.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by jezami
Human Biology is a separate A-level that doesn't have all the plant / non-human stuff that normal Biology has. Your normal A-level Biology is fine though, you don't need to worry about this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! just can someone also correct me if am wrong, i was looking at alevel standard entry requirements for medicine since im doing only one science which is biology, so im currently doing alevels in law, biology and psychology. and universities of : Plymouth, sheffiled biology and psychology is in their entry requirements that means if i get 3a* i can study medicine in either right ? also if i do well in my alevels and i dont perform will in the admission test will i still get in to do medicine? and how do i prepare for my admission test ? is UKCAT, GAMSAT and the other test are they all the same ?what can i do to prepare for these admission tests please ?? :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you again!
and do i need to book the test or do the test before i get my alevel results? would the admission test (ukcat) results determine which medical school i apply for ? by the way i'm self teaching myself alevel. also you see the test would it include chemistry stuff etc (i'm not studying chemistry:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by 90'S
Thank you again!
and do i need to book the test or do the test before i get my alevel results? would the admission test (ukcat) results determine which medical school i apply for ? by the way i'm self teaching myself alevel. also you see the test would it include chemistry stuff etc (i'm not studying chemistry:frown:

I'll get myy results this year then i'll take a gap year to gain some work experience in the medicine sector then i will apply for UKCAT and uni etc. I have to do the test before applying to unis right? and which books would you recommend for UKCAT and BMAT. i can't find the tests online for past candiadates which is annoying . and how will i know if i need to apply for foundation year or standard. im so sorry i have loads of questions lool
Reply 7
ooooooohhhh i seee !!!! I'll look into it so i can do it in october this year thank you soooo muccchh but how will i know which score is required for which uni and how many unis do you reckon i can apply for ?? can i do the test and alevel this year but go uni near year ? if so do i need to contact the unis and inform them and thank youu sooo much for your help !! and would you recommend me getting a tutor ? for the UKCAT test ? and which book is best for preparation . please

Latest

Trending

Trending