Original post by Infinite Series
That's what we all tell ourselves- 'I will do it tomorrow':biggrin:

call me the procrastination king haha
guys i changed my username for privacy reasons, it's still the same person
Original post by Fitness X Study
guys i changed my username for privacy reasons, it's still the same person

Ahah good idea
Reply 84

Thanks for the tag, but I’m still doing my GCSEs. So is it okay if you don’t tag me in the future? I get notifications for this thread anyways because I’m “watching” it
A*

Bio
Chem
Maths
History
Arabic
Spanish

A

Physics
PE
English Lit

B
General Studies which was extra
English Lang
some random ICT short course which was extra

Those are very good- unfortunately with the B in English language, you cannot apply for Birmingham or Cardiff university as they require an A
I am in year 12 and studying Chemistry (AQA), Biology (AQA) and Maths (Edexcel). Read on for my 2-year journey (well one and like 6 months or something)

How much material do you have to left to learn?
for history I went from a 3 in march to an 8 in real gcse

That’s amazing congrats;; how did you do it?
Best of luck!

do I acc have to keep tagging everyone in every post or is there a shortcut?

Just keep the tags in a word document :yes: If you 'edit' an old post with all the tags, on the toolbar, there's a button that looks either like '</>' (on the new TSR w/ circular avatars) or a button that looks like 'A/A' (on the old TSR with square avatars). It might be under the advanced tab, but it's there. Anyways, that will bring you to a host of weird square brackets stuff, but you want to look for the stuff that looks like [noparse]@Fitness X Study[/noparse] and just copy that onto a word doc. If you paste that every time you want to tag someone, it'll mention them automatically :yes:
Hope that helps :biggrin:
Original post by Megxn0
Thanks for the tag, but I’m still doing my GCSEs. So is it okay if you don’t tag me in the future? I get notifications for this thread anyways because I’m “watching” it

no problem
Original post by bigmanjj
Those are very good- unfortunately with the B in English language, you cannot apply for Birmingham or Cardiff university as they require an A

just checked and its acc a 5 omg lol that means I can only apply to: Leeds, sheffield, newcastle, bristol, glasgow and plymouth. very upset about that
(Original post by Maths&physics)How much material do you have to left to learn?

Original post by Maths&physics
How much material do you have to left to learn?

a lot, we havent even covered 1/4 of the course yet fior my subjects because I'm only a few months in
Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck!

Just keep the tags in a word document :yes: If you 'edit' an old post with all the tags, on the toolbar, there's a button that looks either like '</>' (on the new TSR w/ circular avatars) or a button that looks like 'A/A' (on the old TSR with square avatars). It might be under the advanced tab, but it's there. Anyways, that will bring you to a host of weird square brackets stuff, but you want to look for the stuff that looks like [noparse]@Fitness X Study[/noparse] and just copy that onto a word doc. If you paste that every time you want to tag someone, it'll mention them automatically :yes:
Hope that helps :biggrin:

thank you very much, shall I tag you?
Original post by jadarose
That’s amazing congrats;; how did you do it?

Thank you very much. Essay subjects (History and English) were worse for me in GCSE's like they brought my mock grades down which were 7's and 8's for the other subjects but in history, I would always get like a 5 or a 6. English would usually be a 5. We did a year 11 mock in December which was on the new stuff at the time like the yr11 content which was medicine. My teacher was so bad (he was the deputy head's son- that's the only reason he got the job) so I didn't learn anything from him. I borrowed the revision guide we used in class from him without asking him (gave it back on the day of my proper medicine and Elizabeth exam lol) and I learnt it all myself like I barely recognised any of it from the lessons. No wonder he finished the topic before all of the other classes. Basically how I ended up doing well even though I didn't expect to was because after the mock I didn't tell my mum that I failed because she's strict (mums a doctor and dads a dentist) so I'd get killed lol. I just learnt from my mistakes in the exam by going to one of the other teachers who didn't teach me and had much more experience. I revised in the holidays and did lots of practice questions and got the good teacher to mark them. A few days before my Vietnam and America paper I got a 9 which made me feel confident instead of scared, I felt so good (I also think there was an element of the bad teacher not knowing how to mark properly). Any more questions let me know because I always used to and still do read advice from older people so I only feel like it's right to give back.

@Infinite Series
@benwhite13
@shum1614
@jadarose
@Tolgarda
@lavender_rose
@Wooord
@goonerwzy
@raisahkxox
@Maryamkhan122
@adi.xhm123
@prsn.
@FloralHybrid
@Mcgreggorrrrrrrr
@garchas
@Vishstar
(edited 5 years ago)
thank you very much, shall I tag you?

no thank you :nah: although i will just come on here every so often to say hi :yes:
Original post by nyxnko_
no thank you :nah: although i will just come on here every so often to say hi :yes:

no problem, how do you think I can improve this
no problem, how do you think I can improve this

er... maybe share more pictures? they really help to break up the text :yep: (although if you don't want to share them, that's okay too :yes:)
Reply 97
Booomshakalaka
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by a1h1m1
Booomshakalaka

my guuuuuuuuyyyyyyyy I'm famous haha SBS Fam, shall I make my own channel and tell me more about you
Reply 99
my guuuuuuuuyyyyyyyy I'm famous haha SBS Fam, shall I make my own channel and tell me more about you

Your Hassan and Hussein’s brother init😂😂 Yhh bro make your own channel man smash it out😂

From Manchester, in Yr 12 doing Chem Bio Maths g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending