The Student Room Group

National Audit Office Graduate Scheme 2019

Any applied to this and what stages are you at?

Scroll to see replies

Yes :smile: applied, passed numeracy tests, invited to answer competency questions
Reply 2
I need to do the competency questions too
Reply 3
Does anyone know if there is a deadline for the competency questions?
Original post by brownboy95
Does anyone know if there is a deadline for the competency questions?

It really doesn’t say anywhere- online or in email. I’m going to complete mine this evening.
Anyone heard back from the NAO yet? I submitted my competency answers before Christmas and have been 'on hold' since December 21st :confused:
Anyone had any updates about telephone interviews/ACs?
Original post by Iloveowls123
Anyone had any updates about telephone interviews/ACs?

My telephone interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. Did they get back to you?
Original post by summer1991
My telephone interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. Did they get back to you?

Oh good, not just me then! No, mine was also nearly two weeks ago! I emailed this morning asking when it was likely I'd hear back, as the guy told me within a week which is why I was starting to worry... Let me know if you hear anything!

Hi, I've got my telephone interview for the apprenticeship scheme. How did it go? What did they ask?
Anyone done the telephone interview. Ive got mine coming up for the apprenticehsip programme. What do they ask?
Original post by 876238342827368
Hi, I've got my telephone interview for the apprenticeship scheme. How did it go? What did they ask?

Hi, firstly they asked what I knew about the scheme, why I applied, my aspirations etc. Then they gave me 3 different scenarios based on the competencies and asked what I would do. Hope that helps...good luck!
Hi, firstly they asked what I knew about the scheme, why I applied, my aspirations etc. Then they gave me 3 different scenarios based on the competencies and asked what I would do. Hope that helps...good luck!

Really appreciate the help thank youu!!

All the best!!
Has anyone done the AC yet?

do you have one coming up?

I'm unable to book my AC, says that slots are currently unavailable. Anyone else having the same issue?
I'm unable to book my AC, says that slots are currently unavailable. Anyone else having the same issue?

YES - It's really frustrating me! I rang them and they were unable to say when slots would become available... I'm worried the scheme could fill up before we even get a chance to go.
Oh good, not just me then! No, mine was also nearly two weeks ago! I emailed this morning asking when it was likely I'd hear back, as the guy told me within a week which is why I was starting to worry... Let me know if you hear anything!

Mine was almost three weeks ago- and still nothing from them! The entire process has been slow af :s-smilie: I passed the numerical test straight away and sent off the competencies within two days, I then waited SIX WEEKS to hear back from them. The process has currently taken 12 weeks and counting...

It's so frustrating!! I have an offer from PwC but I'm mostly interested in public sector audit so was hoping for the NAO. I'm giving them to the end of the week and if they don't get back to me it's their loss.
Original post by MickeyMagpie
Mine was almost three weeks ago- and still nothing from them! The entire process has been slow af :s-smilie: I passed the numerical test straight away and sent off the competencies within two days, I then waited SIX WEEKS to hear back from them. The process has currently taken 12 weeks and counting...

It's so frustrating!! I have an offer from PwC but I'm mostly interested in public sector audit so was hoping for the NAO. I'm giving them to the end of the week and if they don't get back to me it's their loss.

I know, it is taking so long now! I rang them and they implied that the scheme is nearly full so we may not get the chance to interview at this stage. What scheme have you applied for at pwc out of interest? I'm interested in public sector audit but haven't found many other schemes in this area.
I know, it is taking so long now! I rang them and they implied that the scheme is nearly full so we may not get the chance to interview at this stage. What scheme have you applied for at pwc out of interest? I'm interested in public sector audit but haven't found many other schemes in this area.

That is not good! They've sent invitations to an assessment day, not had any dates available and now they are implying that the scheme is nearly full :s-smilie:. I received an email saying apologies for the delay and they will notify me once more dates are added, did you receive this too?

Quick Reply

Latest