The Student Room Group

Met Police PC Day 1 -- DIFFERENT??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Husetic1984
Are you talking about the Interview on One Day Assessment?

Original post by MaxKYS
Yes, there is an interview within the day one assessment. Although there is no final interview as some forces have.

perfect, thank you for the information! :smile:
Reply 21
Hi,

is there still a passing out parade? or can someone explain at what stage you get your warrant card and what follows that point?
Hello, Ive got my day one assessment soon, just wondering what the video exercise/VR, as in what kind of videos are they as i can't seem to find anything online to give me an indication of what i should be expecting?Thank you!!
Reply 23
Original post by Dom1826
Hi,

is there still a passing out parade? or can someone explain at what stage you get your warrant card and what follows that point?

There is a passing out parade for both specials and regulars, at which point you get your warrant card.

Original post by becseeley
Hello, Ive got my day one assessment soon, just wondering what the video exercise/VR, as in what kind of videos are they as i can't seem to find anything online to give me an indication of what i should be expecting?Thank you!!

The VR is not a video, it is a teamwork exercise based around communication. Do not stress, it is the easiest part.
Reply 24
Further question, does anyone know the address of the assessment centre in West Brompton? as I need to get it set up in my sat nav and can't find it anywhere?
Reply 25
Original post by Dom1826
Further question, does anyone know the address of the assessment centre in West Brompton? as I need to get it set up in my sat nav and can't find it anywhere?

Don't drive there mate, that would be crazy. Google the Empress State Building. Nearest station is west Brompton.
Reply 26
Original post by MaxKYS
Don't drive there mate, that would be crazy. Google the Empress State Building. Nearest station is west Brompton.

Thanks Max, I assume the assessment will take place in the Empress State Building?
Reply 27
Hi,

I have yet again got another question.

What is the dress code for the MET day one assessment centre?
Reply 28
Original post by Dom1826
Hi,

I have yet again got another question.

What is the dress code for the MET day one assessment centre?

Suit/smart
Reply 29
Original post by MaxKYS
Suit/smart

thanks
Reply 30
Hi,

Whats the best colour suit for the MET AC?
Hi all,I have my Day one coming up in April. Could anyone advise if they know roughly what questions i could expect during the interview? Also what did you have to do in your role play scenarios?Thanks
Hey how long did it take to hear back fr then after Day 1?
Reply 33
I got my email back after 3 weeks and 1 day confirming that I had passed my day one.
It's four weeks today for me, I'm worried they haven't emailed me because I haven't passed 😕
Reply 35
Original post by Elliejmarie
It's four weeks today for me, I'm worried they haven't emailed me because I haven't passed 😕

Phone them up and tell them it's been a long time, the day after u called I got my results.
Hi All,

I have my Met assessment day 1 on 16/04/2019. Is there a maths test?
Reply 37
Original post by RickSmith246
Hi All,

I have my Met assessment day 1 on 16/04/2019. Is there a maths test?

Not any more.
Reply 38
Original post by username4178878
Hi all, how did your day 1 go? Have mine soon. Heard about there being changes. Really annoying successfully completed a day 1 a few years back but declined the joining offer.

What’s the new layout?

Thanks In advance

Lucy

Hi Lucy , any update in your results please? I did mine today and passionately waiting for the result.
Reply 39
Hi I have an assessment coming up at the Empress State Building I was just wondering how the assessment day went for you and what the VR was all about along with the interview stage and anything you felt that was challenging? final question is there any fitness tests included?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending